feeling sheepish

oh dear - get in lift at work only to discover I have a large chunk of dry skin which looks like (but isn't) a bogey hanging off end of nose. Have travelled all the way to work in this condition ...

brushteeth

Could have been worse...it could have been me. :whew: :thumright: :w00t:
Were you out on the lash again? :pukel: or :toilet: at Blackfriars? You are obviously being corrupted at your workplace and I suggest you retire gracefully now before things get worse. (Will be perusing *** website for situations vacant ads :money: )
Get yourself a compact and surreptitiously check for facial blemishes to put your mind at ease.
NZB

golden_rivet said:
oh dear - get in lift at work only to discover I have a large chunk of dry skin which looks like (but isn't) a bogey hanging off end of nose. Have travelled all the way to work in this condition ...

brushteeth
This large chunk of dry skin - it wasn't attached to the bosses bum at any time was it?

NZ_Bootneck said:
Could have been worse...it could have been me. :whew: :thumright: :w00t:
Were you out on the lash again? :pukel: or :toilet: at Blackfriars? You are obviously being corrupted at your workplace and I suggest you retire gracefully now before things get worse. (Will be perusing *** website for situations vacant ads :money: )
Get yourself a compact and surreptitiously check for facial blemishes to put your mind at ease.
NZB
I can't do that NZ that's far too girly!!! you are forgetting I was brought up a feminist and am constantly battling against this influence in my early life (well up until I joined RR anyway). Damn - you'll be expecting me to wear make-up and stockings next

:laughing3:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Wonderer The Gash Barge 8
W SCC and URNU 8
rosinacarley The Quarterdeck 13