Feeling all empty inside

She's gone, went in last night and after god knows how many complaints she's finally put in her resignation.

Feel like part of my purpose in life has now been removed, who do I moan and b*tch about now. Is there any point in carrying on?!

WW

wompingwillow said:
She's gone, went in last night and after god knows how many complaints she's finally put in her resignation.

Feel like part of my purpose in life has now been removed, who do I moan and b*tch about now. Is there any point in carrying on?!

WW
Is this that woman who was bullying you, Womps?

SILVER_FOX

War Hero
Well done Womps - you outlasted the bitch and you didn't have to resort to her tactics. Just proves that your character is so much better than hers.

SF

Muffler

Badgeman
Sorry Womps, you seem like a nice person but I personally don’t agree with anyone lamblasting someone on a forum when that person is not here to defend themselves.

It`s just not cricket.

……..

wompingwillow said:

WW

Bad news is that someone else is sure to come along and start you mumping and bitching all over again --life is a bitch :lol: :lol: :lol:

wompingwillow said:

WW
...but are you certain it will be accepted?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Press release: ‘Let’s Talk Loneliness’ campaign launched to tackle stigma of feeling alone MoD News 0
S On Leave From HMS Raleigh And Feeling Like I've Made A Mistake Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
SquidlyDiddly Went for eye test today, feeling pretty gutted. Health & Fitness 6
TeddyT That Sinking Feeling: Iran’s Anti-Ship Missile Array Current Affairs 11
MG Maniac That Oh Sh*t feeling! - what was yours????? Diamond Lil's 8
soleil Mail: "Why Submariners Are Prone To That Stinking Feeling" Submariners 5
T US anti-British feeling Current Affairs 53
S Feeling hard done by History 2
soleil Navy News: "Portland Enjoys That Falklands Feeling" The Fleet 0
S Feeling lucky? The Gash Barge 0
GSSR_Vvd Is it normal to miss that feeling of being on deployment? Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 4
toejam im feeling smug The Gash Barge 14
golden_rivet feeling sheepish The Gash Barge 10
The_Wonderer we are feeling robbed The Gash Barge 8
rosinacarley Feeling miserable, need some moral support? The Quarterdeck 13
MoD_RSS Equipment explosion on an empty passenger train MoD News 0
soleil Pompey News: "Navy Recruits Empty Cupboards For The Homeless" Bases / Shore Est 0
trelawney126 Half Full or Half Empty Stasi Strikes Again! Diamond Lil's 32
R 11 years and an empty PF - Missing RORRS reps, letters.. The Corps 13
chieftiff Anyone else have 65534 mesages in their empty inbox? Site Issues 11
higthepig chat rooms empty Diamond Lil's 0
MoD_RSS Investment in quantum as researchers use sensing to see inside electric car battery MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Academy London seminar: County lines - the inside story MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: NW seminar: County Lines - the inside story MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Academy NW seminar: County lines - the inside story MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Inside the Foreign Office: BBC series 2018 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Inside Porton Down MoD News 0
Stirlin A look inside Queen Elizabeth Carrier. Current Affairs 26
MoD_RSS Press release: What’s inside that building? MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: CDE themed competition webinar: what's inside that building? MoD News 0
exJenny Telegraph: Inside HMS Plymouth Current Affairs 15
soleil Telegraph: "Amazing 360 Degree Look Inside Britain's Newest Typhoon Fighter" The Fleet Air Arm 3
soleil Sky 1 HD - Thursday, November 21st 2013 - "Inside RAF Brize Norton" Bases / Shore Est 8
Rachelthree Damp inside the windows and windscreen Motoring 29
soleil BBC Inside Out South West: "From Red Squirrel To Flying Squirrel!" The Fleet Air Arm 0
soleil BBC: "Inside HMS Artful" Submariners 17
soleil BBC - Today Programme: "Inside The Military Corrective Training Centre In Essex" Current Affairs 0
WreckerL Inside a Typhoon SSBN Submariners 11
soleil Telegraph: "Inside The F-35, The World's Most Futuristic Fighter Jet" The Fleet Air Arm 2
soleil "What's In Wapping": "HMS President – Inside London’s Royal Navy Reserve Unit" Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 8
soleil Mail: "Inside The Navy's New £1billion Supersub" Submariners 4
soleil BBC: " Inside Navy's Anti-Piracy Control Room" Bases / Shore Est 1
sgtpepperband The Poke: "Inside Prince Harry's Apache Death Machine" Diamond Lil's 0
soleil Guardian: "Inside Camp Bastion" Bases / Shore Est 4
soleil BBC: "Inside The Royal Navy's Secret Submarine Factory" Submariners 5
soleil BBC: "A Rare Glimpse Inside The UK Military's Cell Block H" Current Affairs 2
soleil Navy News: "Sceptre's Got Some Cider Inside Her" Submariners 8
FNUSNU Inside a Typhoon Current Affairs 2