feel ill just before joining!

I'm joining up sunday, but I've got a bit of the "runs" if you know what I mean. What happens if I still have this on sunday? Will I be sent home? Back classed and told to come back next week? Or even longer? I'm so nervous now. Cheers

The technical expression for this complaint is 'Shitting yourself'.

Fear not - for the symptoms magically disappear as you enter those hallowed gates...........

Well, maybe a few days later once reality has kicked in!

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
I'm joining up sunday, but I've got a bit of the "runs" if you know what I mean. What happens if I still have this on sunday? Will I be sent home? Back classed and told to come back next week? Or even longer? I'm so nervous now. Cheers
As it is a contagious condition, you would most likely be sent home upon arrival and have your entry date deferred until fit to enter if you still have the trots.

If it doesn't clear up, there's no point joining if unfit to travel, let alone unfit to undergo training.

It is a pity the condition materialised a couple of hours after the AFCO shut but the good news is the larger AFCOs are trialling Saturday opening this month (how lucky is that!)

Simply call one of the larger AFCOs nearest to you that's open - between 10:00 and 15:00 tomorrow for guidance. Plymouth AFCO is on 01752 604563 if your local one isn't open.

You can find your nearest afco and the current opening times here: https://www.royalnavy.mod.uk/careers/joining/get-in-contact

your call, is it a bug or nerves, get to you local indian, have a meat Phall that will sort out any bugs.
I actually had an indian last night, which might be the reason. But I didn't exactly eat anything spicy so I didn't think it was that. I'll see how it goes, I'll go pharmacy tomorrow and see if theres anything over the counter that can help.

Latest Threads