Feel free to delete the thread... Not a fan of trolls

Hell hath no fury etc etc...

Boy meets Girl but they drift apart. Boy joins the Andrew and strikes up with her again on social media.

Boy spins training dits but swerves away from promised rendezvous without sat. explanation and fails to respond to her regular inquiries thereafter.

Girl seeks advice from RR but as Sensible Auntie Soliel is still AWOL so Girl only receives advice from the usual carers and sharers.

Downhill from thereon & OP flounces, thread barged and expectations of phots dashed & mashed.

Endex.

Girl will eventually realise there are more fishes in the RAF or summat, perhaps she'd forgotten that today is also Sea Daddies Day??

Compri? No, me neither...

Sumo

War Hero
Hell hath no fury etc etc...

Boy meets Girl but they drift apart. Boy joins the Andrew and strikes up with her again on social media.

Boy spins training dits but swerves away from promised rendezvous without sat. explanation and fails to respond to her regular inquiries thereafter.

Girl seeks advice from RR but as Sensible Auntie Soliel is still AWOL so Girl only receives advice from the usual carers and sharers.

Downhill from thereon & OP flounces, thread barged and expectations of phots dashed & mashed.

Endex.

Girl will eventually realise there are more fishes in the RAF or summat, perhaps she'd forgotten that today is also Sea Daddies Day??

Compri? No, me neither...
The trials and tribulations of young love, don't know if I can remember that far back?

Last edited:

buffersduffer

Lantern Swinger
I think it was a wind up, someone wanted relationship advice, all I asked for was a photo, she got uptight, she cock teased alfacharlie for a minute then flounced off....

I didn’t check ‘her’ IP address but I think it was a septic going by her / his spelling, and frigidness, definitely wasn’t a lass from Guzz

Alfacharlie

War Hero
I think it was a wind up, someone wanted relationship advice, all I asked for was a photo, she got uptight, she cock teased alfacharlie for a minute then flounced off....

I didn’t check ‘her’ IP address but I think it was a septic going by her / his spelling, and frigidness, definitely wasn’t a lass from Guzz
I cried myself to sleep. Oh, the humanity!

Latest Threads