Feck all to offer

#1
For the last two weeks now, I have dutifully logged in every morning after breakfast and wash up and read RR. And not once was there a forum that I could contribute to or take the piss out of......

WTF is going on! :cry:

Is this what happens when you get old and havent a feckin clue what have you young twats are rattling on about
 
#2
cornishgolfer said:
For the last two weeks now, I have dutifully logged in every morning after breakfast and wash up and read RR. And not once was there a forum that I could contribute to or take the piss out of......

WTF is going on! :cry:

Is this what happens when you get old and havent a feckin clue what have you young twats are rattling on about
Well I just have a go at anything that takes my fancy, and suggest you do the same.
This does provoke some to get mardy and spit their dummies out but who gives a flying fcuk.
When they do it, they seem to think its OK.
Go for it, or start your own thread and we'll all have a go. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
#4
No Nos 8's.........wtf is that all about.
No fixed wing.....what!
No aircraft carriers, or "thru deck cruisers" to be pc.
No Bombheads just feckin greenies, (rather cut my dick off than be called a greenie).
AET, what the fcuk is that.
No tiffs.....so who do we take the piss out of now........

And thats just a quick think
 
#5
cornishgolfer said:
No Nos 8's.........wtf is that all about.
No fixed wing.....what!
No aircraft carriers, or "thru deck cruisers" to be pc.
No Bombheads just feckin greenies, (rather cut my dick off than be called a greenie).
AET, what the fcuk is that.
No tiffs.....so who do we take the piss out of now........

And thats just a quick think
No tot.
No nine o'clockers..........
 

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
#6
Its getting close to that time to either bump the old," Feck off p*ss stained tossers" thread or start MKII. I hear what your saying, sometimes you come on here and after a read log straight back out.
 

Scrumpy

Lantern Swinger
#8
Drakey said:
cornishgolfer said:
No Nos 8's.........wtf is that all about.
No fixed wing.....what!
No aircraft carriers, or "thru deck cruisers" to be pc.
No Bombheads just feckin greenies, (rather cut my dick off than be called a greenie).
AET, what the fcuk is that.
No tiffs.....so who do we take the piss out of now........

And thats just a quick think
No tot.
No nine o'clockers..........
No ships :(
 
#9
Scrumpy said:
Drakey said:
cornishgolfer said:
No Nos 8's.........wtf is that all about.
No fixed wing.....what!
No aircraft carriers, or "thru deck cruisers" to be pc.
No Bombheads just feckin greenies, (rather cut my dick off than be called a greenie).
AET, what the fcuk is that.
No tiffs.....so who do we take the piss out of now........

And thats just a quick think
No tot.
No nine o'clockers..........
No ships :(
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


G
 
#10
Scrumpy said:
Drakey said:
cornishgolfer said:
No Nos 8's.........wtf is that all about.
No fixed wing.....what!
No aircraft carriers, or "thru deck cruisers" to be pc.
No Bombheads just feckin greenies, (rather cut my dick off than be called a greenie).
AET, what the fcuk is that.
No tiffs.....so who do we take the piss out of now........

And thats just a quick think
No tot.
No nine o'clockers..........
No ships :(

Scrump's I disagree I got tons of HARDSHIPS :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
 
#11
Drakey said:
cornishgolfer said:
No Nos 8's.........wtf is that all about.
No fixed wing.....what!
No aircraft carriers, or "thru deck cruisers" to be pc.
No Bombheads just feckin greenies, (rather cut my dick off than be called a greenie).
AET, what the fcuk is that.
No tiffs.....so who do we take the piss out of now........

And thats just a quick think
No tot.
No nine o'clockers..........
No tiffs? And I suppose Fisgard is gone as well?
Everybody seems to be a 'specialist' these days. A thing that could end up with some newbies thinking they are getting into something a tad, well an awful lot really, more grand than they are.
No No8s either!! What are these people going to wear for gardening in 30 years time :roll:
 
#12
sussex2 said:
No tiffs? And I suppose Fisgard is gone as well?
Everybody seems to be a 'specialist' these days. A thing that could end up with some newbies thinking they are getting into something a tad, well an awful lot really, more grand than they are.
No No8s either!! What are these people going to wear for gardening in 30 years time :roll:
Fisgard as Tiffs of recent years would know it has gone. However, the name lives on as one of the 6 divisons in Phase 1 training.
 
#13
Drakey said:
sussex2 said:
No tiffs? And I suppose Fisgard is gone as well?
Everybody seems to be a 'specialist' these days. A thing that could end up with some newbies thinking they are getting into something a tad, well an awful lot really, more grand than they are.
No No8s either!! What are these people going to wear for gardening in 30 years time :roll:
Fisgard as Tiffs of recent years would know it has gone. However, the name lives on as one of the 6 divisons in Phase 1 training.
Remember all the WAFUs singing to the tiffs at Lossie at the NAAFI club :roll: :roll: the old Manfred Man record 54321 :wink: :wink: :lol:
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

New Posts

Top