FEB 28th

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by nutters, Feb 5, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is anyone joining on the 28th of Feb?
    I know i should of looked on the "when you joining HMS raleigh" but i jsut thought we could stick it seperatley here just as an extra.

2. Great idea, clog up the newbies forum with more needless shite.

You'll go far. :roll:

3. Fair enough 2 deck, but it was only a thought. Sorry

4. Don't think, it gets you into trouble. Your Phase 1 instructor will do that for you.

5. I join the week before - 21st of Feb.

Can't wait!

6. hey im going in on the 28th now!! i was phoned up yest saying someones pulled out n if i want it, my excerize routines been poor recently coz i thought i was gonna b waiting another 5+ months, now im bricking it lol

7. Cant believe your moaning about joining up early. I wish I was in your shoes mate!

8. Wrong, it was "only a thought" until you did it....then it became an action :p

9. :wink: :wink: Their is a VIP Joining up a few weeks later :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. 28th Feb is the 40th anniversary of our marriage so I won't be going anywhere near Raleigh. I don't expect Mrs L will either!

11. I'd go tommorow if i could!

12. Would be a bit pointless seeing how I have gathered that new classes tend to start on a Monday. :p

13. FUCK OFF

14. Will I get to meet him? :eek:

15. The voice of reason speaks at last. WTF is thread about :?

16. [​IMG]

Did yours fall out?