Fcuking hell

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by Zoidberg, Aug 4, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. One of my ex's mates just tried to threaten me because I told another one of her mates to feck off. ON THE INTERNET! OH MAI GAWD!

He threatened to skin me alive and rape all my female relatives. Gave him my address and my plans for the next few days. Gave him 10 minutes to find it after he said "I could track you so easily". Took me 2 minutes to figure out which one he was and remember where he lived :roll:

Pointless post but I can't sleep and have bugger all else to do.

2. Nice!
    How are you coping without your skin and have your female relatives managed to wipe the smile off their faces yet? :lol:

3. Funnily enough, I didn't see the lanky streak of piss anywhere :lol:

4. Dr Z

What's the latest?

5. If it was up to the medical examiner, I'd pass. But it's not. So I find out tomorrow.

I failed for the marines, though, which is always good to know I suppose :lol:

6. I thought you were seeing the AFCO's Medic today?

7. The medical examiner doctor person that does the medicals.

It was to check I'd been wearing the boots and he needs to consult with the SMO now.

8. What do you reckon?

9. I reckon that either way I'll be getting sh!tfaced in York tomorrow night ;)

Seriously though, the doc said he was going to try and push my case and suggest the RNAC as a way to judge my foot, perhaps. Fingers, toes and bollocks crossed that I don't miss the call :cry: