Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fcuking Crabs

Went to a Help for Heroes charity bash on Friday night in Looe, after a few beers I noticed an old distinguished gentleman wearing Cornish Tweed trousers and a funny coloured dicky bow in what appeared to be the colours of the South Atlantic Medal Association.
He was in deep converation with a collegue both obviously ex officers so gathering my courage I asked if indeed he was a member of SAMA, he replied in the negative and then went on in boring detail that whilst he hadn't actually been down south in 82 but that he had played such a important role as a REMF staff officer co-ordinating Hercules transport drops after the Islands recovery he felt he deserved the medal !!how fcuking typical of our boys in the light blue.
With a sad sigh I walked away - and gave the boring cnut a good ignoring for the rest of the evening.
And we raised £1000

C

canteenflat

Went to a Help for Heroes charity bash on Friday night in Looe, after a few beers I noticed an old distinguished gentleman wearing Cornish Tweed trousers and a funny coloured dicky bow in what appeared to be the colours of the South Atlantic Medal Association.
He was in deep converation with a collegue both obviously ex officers so gathering my courage I asked if indeed he was a member of SAMA, he replied in the negative and then went on in boring detail that whilst he hadn't actually been down south in 82 but that he had played such a important role as a REMF staff officer co-ordinating Hercules transport drops after the Islands recovery he felt he deserved the medal !!how fcuking typical of our boys in the light blue.
With a sad sigh I walked away - and gave the boring cnut a good ignoring for the rest of the evening.
And we raised £1000
How did you establish , so impetuously, that the two gentlemen were ex-officers?

Dull dull - two cars in the drive fcuk all in the fridge, heads up there sky blue shiney arses, funny thing most of the civvie guys probably earned more in a month than those crusty knuts made in a year, how the fcuk did I tolerate knobs like that for so many fcuking years.

slim

War Hero
Dull dull - two cars in the drive fcuk all in the fridge, heads up there sky blue shiney arses, funny thing most of the civvie guys probably earned more in a month than those crusty knuts made in a year, how the fcuk did I tolerate knobs like that for so many fcuking years.[/QUOTE]
Could it be that you were wearing the uniform and to have told them to feck orf would have caused a distinct drop in salary?:-D

NotmeChief

Banned
Messmate had crabs, the bastard made sure he done a 'woops, ship rolled' everytime he passed someone who had come in from the shower. Yep, the whole cocking mess got it, DIDN'T THEY JAN.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
stan_the_man They really know how to get things right in Cornwall fcuking Pointy Heads Diamond Lil's 19
stan_the_man That fcuking cat Diamond Lil's 6
stan_the_man fcuking shithole country Diamond Lil's 12
stan_the_man Fcuk Fcuk and more fcuking FCUK Diamond Lil's 8
jesse They are all fcuking dead innit! Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 2
stan_the_man Fcuking boring civvy tourists Diamond Lil's 17
stan_the_man fcuking Cornish Car Park Warden Cnuts Diamond Lil's 44
stan_the_man Me and my fcuking caravan Diamond Lil's 56
stan_the_man My fcuking dog - again!!!! HELP Diamond Lil's 35
G I fcuking love Bear Grylls. Diamond Lil's 74
smeeg Fcuking outrage! The Gash Barge 8
stan_the_man Northwood PJHQ J2 Hell on fcuking earth Diamond Lil's 3
Stirling Fcuking shave off. The Gash Barge 6
jesse To be,or not to be? Thats the fcuking question??? The Gash Barge 16
NotmeChief Brilliant, total fcuking brilliance. Diamond Lil's 16
Z Fcuking hell The Gash Barge 8
Montigny_La_Palisse Here we go again.... Fcuking help! Diamond Lil's 19
2_deck_dash Harry Fcuking Potter Diamond Lil's 20
RonJeremy Out-fcuking-RAGE!! Diamond Lil's 41
O MPs want to change the Union Jack. Un-be-fcuking-leiveable Current Affairs 6
wet_blobby How fcuking rich am I..... Diamond Lil's 14
golden_rivet don't want to be in a fcuking 'peleton' Sports and Adventure Training 0
brazenhussy Not fcuking PC- dont care! Diamond Lil's 43
S Bloody crabs! The Book Club 6
Taztiff Crabs getting their feet wet? Current Affairs 5
E I'm Covered In Crabs Tsch Ta Tuch, Tsch Ta tuch, Tsch Ta Tuch. Diamond Lil's 6
dapperdunn No postings for Crabs. Diamond Lil's 34
D Crabs V's Pussers PR The Quarterdeck 64
Joint_Force_Harrier Gash Crabs Diamond Lil's 6
frogman007 Bloody crabs. Diamond Lil's 7
MG Maniac Crabs will soon be extinct! Diamond Lil's 13
scouse Crabs in 52 with 300 aircraft on display The Fleet Air Arm 6
scouse Crabs at play 70s Style The Fleet Air Arm 0
wet_blobby Crabs.....Making shit up since April's fool day 1918 Diamond Lil's 53
Rumrat I said oops crabs round my bed I said crabs longside my bed. Diamond Lil's 67
trelawney126 MOD Orders 14 Wookas for the Crabs The Fleet Air Arm 7
boredwafu CHF - Crabs stiffing us?? Read and respond..... The Fleet Air Arm 0
trelawney126 How many have the Crabs got Left?l The Fleet Air Arm 5
The_Caretaker Hilarys got Crabs Miscellaneous 0
F Another reason they should bin the crabs and not the RN The Gash Barge 3
Joint_Force_Harrier The SAS cant get him so send in the Crabs!!!!! Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 16
Joint_Force_Harrier Percy & The Crabs but No Jack? Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 8
2_deck_dash Crabs crash into each other. Current Affairs 21
Topstop The Crabs grabing the headlines again The Fleet Air Arm 4
J Ex & crabs Diamond Lil's 20
RadioSilence Despised Crabs? Diamond Lil's 54
Joint_Force_Harrier Bloody Crabs "Lorraine Kelly to hear them dripping" Diamond Lil's 12
Welshy What do Crabs do... Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 30
M The Bloody Crabs RR Greatest Threads 239
oberon BZ RN & Crabs Current Affairs 4