Fcuking boring civvy tourists

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by stan_the_man, Dec 10, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Stans just back from a little trip to Egypt and fcuking Brits really piss me off. Started on the plane going out from Birmingham delayed an hour because they had to defrost the aircraft - seemed a sensible idea to me but no whinging fcukers pressing the call out button demanding to know why the delay - fcuk me its minus 8 outside and the ice on the wings would sink the fcuking Titanic.
    Then you get the big mouthed fcuking world traveller "been everywhere me" type got more handbaggage than Imelda fcuking Marcos has bad BO and hasn't shaved for a week.
    Get to the hotel and there's more of the cnunts dripping about the food and can you believe it the weather - fcuk my tall hat its 29c and its too hot - then the fcuking sharks came best laugh ever cowardly bastards wouldn't go for a swim any self respecting shark would stay clear of the tw*ts.
    Me off backpacking next year with all me mates, and if I catch the fecker that pissed on Winstons Statue in London he's going to have a job removing the pick axe helve from down his bell end.

Rant over oh fcuk I think I'm turning into the fcuking Grinch :(
  2. Keep it up Stan :lol: It's the bright spot of the day. :wink:

3. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Stan. I want to go on holiday with you. We would have such fun.
  4. Thats the cause of the problem shipmate :lol:
  5. Taba all inclusive 5* Sofitel hoofing except for said Brits cnuts wouldn't be happy in fcuking heaven
  6. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

More bad news I'm afraid Stan...

Your postcard still hasn't arrived.
  7. No Ninja - Neither have those Egyptian AFOs that Stan promised to bring us back.
  8. Cheeky cnut.
  9. Yam Yam mate not a brummie! :)
  10. Oh my.
  11. Good rant Stan and spot on shippers.
  12. What's a holiday??
  13. No he'd need to treble his brain cell count to make it to being a Brummie. ;-)
  14. Don't be stupid,...its a gap in your painting. Ain't it? 8O :wink:
  15. An hour? Chickenfeed! It was running at three hours at LHR last week. Strangely and returning from Toronto where snow and cold temps do not surprise people, we were bang on time....
  16. Sunday?
  17. Wow what made us think that!!! :roll: 8)
  18. The very thought of the Great British public on holiday fills me with dread.
    8O :D