Fcuk that hurt.

Rumrat said:
v8topcat said:
Rumrat said:
I was in a night club in Guzz one night having an altercation with a great big humongous barrel of lard dressed as a Yank sailor.

He grabs a bottle to honour me with so I did the same, and heaved a coke bottle off the bar, the large ones.
Having watched the movies of same, I proceeded to bring the bottle down hard on the edge of the bar.
Yes but this particular bottle had not seen the same movies, so instead of smashing, it bounced back up fully intact and hit me square on the head.
I went into shutdown and got a royal kicking before my mates jumped in like the 7th cavalry to rescue me. I never lived that down, and if there was ever any trouble I was involved in some spark would always shout "why don't you bottle him" 8O :(

I wonder if it was the same yank I had a bit of a to do with in Gib.
After showing him how we could drink a rum with every pint we moved on to who could best take a punch.When I told him that I could take a punch to the belly from anyone he squared up and gave me an almighty thump right in the old bread basket.Unfortunately for him this reversed the flow of beer, rum and egg banjo which erupted at approx 300 mph all over the cnuts face.I put on a brave face but by fcuk it hurt although the sight of his puke spattered face eased the pain somewhat. :D :D

I can't help but wonder what a run ashore with you in "the day" might have led to.....apart from cells of course.

Judging from both our posts I have come to the conclusion that had we had a run ashore "in the day" there could only be one outcome.
Both pissed,both hurt , both in cells but both with happy, albeit slightly foggy,memories :D

Rumrat

War Hero
K640 said:
Rumrat said:
K640 said:
bubble_boy_2-754379.jpg

Fuckin hell Rumrat, I think you need to get yourself one of these mate!

Edited to add: A protective bubble, not a strange teenage boy.

I'll take both thank you, er purely for medicinal reasons you understand.

How much do strange boys fetch on eBay?......he says smelling the profit.

Yes on a serious note I have always been unfortunate, there is a child abuse advert on telly sums it up
Rumrat is always walking into things,...a door,... a wall,... a wife's fist. 8O :oops: :cry:

How exactly do you take a strange boy medicinally?

On second thoughts don't tell me. 8O

Er "orally" or by "injection".

Well that's what I was told :roll:

Rumrat said:
K640 said:
Rumrat said:
K640 said:
bubble_boy_2-754379.jpg

Fuckin hell Rumrat, I think you need to get yourself one of these mate!

Edited to add: A protective bubble, not a strange teenage boy.

I'll take both thank you, er purely for medicinal reasons you understand.

How much do strange boys fetch on eBay?......he says smelling the profit.

Yes on a serious note I have always been unfortunate, there is a child abuse advert on telly sums it up
Rumrat is always walking into things,...a door,... a wall,... a wife's fist. 8O :oops: :cry:

How exactly do you take a strange boy medicinally?

On second thoughts don't tell me. 8O

Er "orally" or by "injection".

Well that's what I was told :roll:

Slip it under your tongue and wait for it to go soft and dissolve. So I've heard :oops: 8O :D

Latest Threads