fcuk my tall hat

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by stan_the_man, Dec 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Dinner round next door plus invited brown hatter lots of red wine back to our house hot tub lots off fizz and fcuking Broon Hat trying to play footsie with me in the bubbles got out the tub at 0430 still an anal virgin but with a fab invite for me and the missus to his villa in the south of France. Just like being back in the mob. Fcuking head like a 40 shilling pisspot though

2. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Stan. You are clearly as mad as a box of frogs but i like you. Were you all in the tub naked?

3. Sad to say yes just to tease the man with the brown hat...... He had just had a MOOB??? job £4000 fcuking grand why don't they just push some weights FFS

4. I fcuking love stories like this :D Brilliant! I love adventures

5. Off
    life is an adventure the civvy cnuts know feck all about

6. Mmmmmmm

<<Tubs.....'hatters.....booze....invites....etc...>> = Grooming

U R Standing into danger - :scratch: You never heard of Ba**ymor* et al?????

7. Jig a jig mon grande chapeau.

8. Haven't heard that expression for donkeys' years. It used to be a favourite of my PO Cook instructor at Ceres in 1952. :lol:

2BM

9. good job for your anal virginity there was no rohypnol present
    if your lucky there will be a rohypnol injection tank on the fresh water system in his villa
    happy hazy days

10. The bird I trapped at the weekend was so fecking ugly

I put the rohypnol in MY drink :wink:

11. Blackrat

I was always told i looked convincing when dressed as a woman. You missed out. I emptied your wallet, skiffed all your mugs and sexually abused your goldfish.

12. BR think you did the same to me last weekend = well thats what I told the police

13. all these years BR and it was you all along

14. Just for the record...

Which one of us shat in my pants ??

15. Blackrat

Not me mate. I curled one out behind your sofa, knocked one out in your misses's knicker drawer and murdered your neighbour. I have some standards you know.

16. BR caught you on my neighbourhood watch videa camera cunningly disguised as one of my wolfhounds enormous turds evidence with the local bobbies if I were you I would volunteer for a swift draft to outer freezing Mongolia

17. Actually, that was MY knicker drawer. And I'll never be able to get your manfat stains from my black satin g string - you utter utter [email protected] :cry:

BZ on the neighbour though. Never did like the intefering cnut. :)