Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fcuk me what happening at the British Legion these days

Popped into my local Legion to renew my membership and have a crafty pint while waiting for a chinky take away (I'd only been in once since signing up in 07). As I looked around, as you do, I clocked the patrons nothing new here I thought all men of a certain age with their partners ie 60+. Swapped a couple of dits and took myself off for a piss before I picked up the take away - well fcuk me what was on the wall in the shitter 2 yes 2 condom machines well am I missing something here - is my Legion the new Cocoon and fountain of everlasting youth is there something in the beer, I struggle to raise a smile these days so what the fcuk was the purpose of this?? maybe I should have given in a shake cos pound to a pinch of piss it was probably empty - well hope it was otherwise I'm jealous as fcuk.

stan_the_man said:
Popped into my local Legion to renew my membership and have a crafty pint while waiting for a chinky take away (I'd only been in once since signing up in 07). As I looked around, as you do, I clocked the patrons nothing new here I thought all men of a certain age with their partners ie 60+. Swapped a couple of dits and took myself off for a piss before I picked up the take away - well fcuk me what was on the wall in the shitter 2 yes 2 condom machines well am I missing something here - is my Legion the new Cocoon and fountain of everlasting youth is there something in the beer, I struggle to raise a smile these days so what the fcuk was the purpose of this?? maybe I should have given in a shake cos pound to a pinch of piss it was probably empty - well hope it was otherwise I'm jealous as fcuk.
Thought that chocolate tasted funny :D

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
I think you'll find they're used as one man portaloo's in case the old un's to make it to the heads in time (those that haven't got the bag attachment of course)

seafarer1939

War Hero
If they are as doddery as me these days they probably thought it was a chewing gum machine!
Did they look as if they were sucking on a rubber ring?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
stan_the_man Goglebox just caught up on the series fcuk me recommended Diamond Lil's 9
stan_the_man I saw this headline and I thought fcuk me I thought Saville had snags Diamond Lil's 1
stan_the_man Stan the sad old fcuk Diamond Lil's 16
stan_the_man Fcuk me awsome Diamond Lil's 5
stan_the_man What the fcuk is this knob talking about and he's not a Crab The Quarterdeck 43
stan_the_man Fcuk Fcuk and more fcuking FCUK Diamond Lil's 8
wet_blobby Fcuk off ******* 2011 Diamond Lil's 13
stan_the_man BBC Radio 2 fcuk up again The Quarterdeck 5
stan_the_man fcuk it Diamond Lil's 0
Rumrat Fcuk that hurt. Diamond Lil's 26
stan_the_man Thank fcuk for !! Diamond Lil's 4
stan_the_man my hard as fcuk cat Diamond Lil's 8
wet_blobby If you're gonna fcuk up, go big. Diamond Lil's 16
W We'd rather fcuk than play footie Diamond Lil's 2
rustyferret Fcuk me what an ordeal Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
stan_the_man fcuk my tall hat Diamond Lil's 16
jesse What the fcuk has happened to Portsmouth? The Gash Barge 42
Montigny_La_Palisse What the fcuk happened??? Diamond Lil's 11
S Thick as fcuk or what ? Diamond Lil's 28
wet_blobby Thank fcuk its friday......... Diamond Lil's 55
wet_blobby Even Biggles can fcuk up..... Diamond Lil's 15
wet_blobby Fcuk it, I've had enough Diamond Lil's 72
wet_blobby Real dumb fcuk jobs Diamond Lil's 36
wet_blobby fcuk it who wants a holiday? The Gash Barge 7
MoD_RSS Speech: The most innovative healthtech is happening in the North MoD News 0
Rumrat Why is this happening? Site Issues 13
Rumrat What's happening, more sock puppetry? Site Issues 6
Rumrat Funny happening (or statements) totally shipside. Diamond Lil's 22
S What's happening to our pubs? Current Affairs 41
HarryBosch What's happening here? Diamond Lil's 12
MoD_RSS British Army trains 500th Somali soldier in infantry skills MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government publishes plan for the largest vaccination programme in British history MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government to deploy first British-manufactured rapid lateral flow antigen tests for COVID-19 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Change of British High Commissioner to Rwanda: Omar Daair MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Change of British High Commissioner to India: Alex Ellis MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British Embassy Algiers climate fund: call for bids MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British exporters recognised in New Year’s Honours List 2021 MoD News 0
A British Nuclear Test veteran still holding HMG to task History 41
MoD_RSS British troops train Zambian rangers to catch poachers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £23 million boost for British businesses through referral scheme MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British–Croatian Fellowship Programme Climate Change and COP26 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British Army family gets new home for Christmas as they move into the first refurbished houses MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Situation of British Nationals abroad due to COVID-19 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New trade barriers service launched to help British businesses export internationally MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Wales to play part in delivering new British Army vehicle MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British Embassy Bangkok hosted the screening of Sir David Attenborough’s latest documentary ‘A Life on Our Planet’ MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed Sir Mark Walport as the Royal Society’s Trustee for the British Museum. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Defence Secretary visits British troops defending NATO’s eastern flank in Estonia MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British Embassy in Santiago receives Civil Service Award MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British Overseas Territories commit to publishing further information on company ownership in major anti-corruption move MoD News 0