fcuk me what happening at the British Legion these days

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by stan_the_man, Oct 2, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Popped into my local Legion to renew my membership and have a crafty pint while waiting for a chinky take away (I'd only been in once since signing up in 07). As I looked around, as you do, I clocked the patrons nothing new here I thought all men of a certain age with their partners ie 60+. Swapped a couple of dits and took myself off for a piss before I picked up the take away - well fcuk me what was on the wall in the shitter 2 yes 2 condom machines well am I missing something here - is my Legion the new Cocoon and fountain of everlasting youth is there something in the beer, I struggle to raise a smile these days so what the fcuk was the purpose of this?? maybe I should have given in a shake cos pound to a pinch of piss it was probably empty - well hope it was otherwise I'm jealous as fcuk.

2. Thought that chocolate tasted funny :D

3. I think you'll find they're used as one man portaloo's in case the old un's to make it to the heads in time (those that haven't got the bag attachment of course)

4. they ain't condoms mate. the'r repair kits for colostomy bags !

5. If they are as doddery as me these days they probably thought it was a chewing gum machine!
    Did they look as if they were sucking on a rubber ring?