Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fcuk Fcuk and more fcuking FCUK

Sun has now started to shine in Cornwall so Stan rather than go into the village for a couple of beers has to prep the garden for the imminent arrival of our latest guest 2 horny cockerals and 3 hens. Still on the bright side, spare fridge is full of Stella and Magners so hey ho fcuk the chickens (perhaps) and go to the boozer anyway.
Fcuking terrible being retired.:laughing2:

jesse

War Hero
:slow: Hey, whats all this I thought that us from Yerefudshire had the monopoly on all that with country and Morris dancing thrown in.:evil3:

Rumrat

War Hero
The president of Afghanistan, looks like the bloke who owns my local shop.
Could he be Part Time?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
stan_the_man Goglebox just caught up on the series fcuk me recommended Diamond Lil's 9
stan_the_man I saw this headline and I thought fcuk me I thought Saville had snags Diamond Lil's 1
stan_the_man Stan the sad old fcuk Diamond Lil's 16
stan_the_man Fcuk me awsome Diamond Lil's 5
stan_the_man What the fcuk is this knob talking about and he's not a Crab The Quarterdeck 43
wet_blobby Fcuk off ******* 2011 Diamond Lil's 13
stan_the_man BBC Radio 2 fcuk up again The Quarterdeck 5
stan_the_man fcuk it Diamond Lil's 0
stan_the_man fcuk me what happening at the British Legion these days Diamond Lil's 4
Rumrat Fcuk that hurt. Diamond Lil's 26
stan_the_man Thank fcuk for !! Diamond Lil's 4
stan_the_man my hard as fcuk cat Diamond Lil's 8
wet_blobby If you're gonna fcuk up, go big. Diamond Lil's 16
W We'd rather fcuk than play footie Diamond Lil's 2
rustyferret Fcuk me what an ordeal Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
stan_the_man fcuk my tall hat Diamond Lil's 16
jesse What the fcuk has happened to Portsmouth? The Gash Barge 42
Montigny_La_Palisse What the fcuk happened??? Diamond Lil's 11
S Thick as fcuk or what ? Diamond Lil's 28
wet_blobby Thank fcuk its friday......... Diamond Lil's 55
wet_blobby Even Biggles can fcuk up..... Diamond Lil's 15
wet_blobby Fcuk it, I've had enough Diamond Lil's 72
wet_blobby Real dumb fcuk jobs Diamond Lil's 36
wet_blobby fcuk it who wants a holiday? The Gash Barge 7
MoD_RSS More than 4 million people receive first dose of COVID-19 vaccine in UK MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Government helps more than 57,000 businesses in Wales MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Government helps more than 90,000 businesses in Scotland MoD News 0
MoD_RSS More than a third of over 80s vaccinated against COVID-19 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Hundreds of thousands more laptops to support disadvantaged pupils learn at home MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government proposals to help more people in problem debt MoD News 0
MoD_RSS More than 2.2 million people in UK receive first dose of COVID-19 vaccine MoD News 1
MoD_RSS More than 8,000 new businesses launched by jobseekers in Wales MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government reforms intimidation scheme to relocate more Afghan staff under threat MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Targeted community testing extended to 10 more areas MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Targeted community testing extended to 17 more areas MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The PCA publishes more arbitration awards and introduces award summaries MoD News 0
MoD_RSS NHS Test and Trace reaching more than 92% of contacts MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Police to receive more than £15 billion to fight crime and recruit more officers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS More than 137,000 people in UK receive first dose of COVID vaccine in one week MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New plans set out to transform procurement, providing more value for money and benefitting small business MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Nine more Nightingale courtrooms to be delivered MoD News 0
MoD_RSS More than £165 million in repayable finance announced to support major arts and heritage institutions as Culture Fund marks £1 billion milestone MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New NHS Test and Trace plan to support return to more normal way of life MoD News 0
MoD_RSS More than 10,000 consent applications for financial remedy processed on MyHMCTS MoD News 0
MoD_RSS JETS fuels support for more than 40,000 jobseekers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS More than one million cases reached by NHS Test and Trace MoD News 0
MoD_RSS More funding to support people with disabilities live independently MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Three more courtrooms at Ministry of Justice HQ MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New competition regime for tech giants to give consumers more choice and control over their data, and ensure businesses are fairly treated MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Record numbers of doctors and 14,813 more nurses working in the NHS MoD News 0