FAYE IN THE PRESS.... AGAIN!!

UncleAlbert said:
Womps …..please stop bombarding us with longwinded stuff cut and pasted from the media….try and post your own thoughts and try to stop being a bloody sheep with no opinion of your own……
I didn`t read your paste…..I didn`t need to.
First thing I've posted so hardly bombarding
some people can't open the links and therefore need it copy and pasting
I'am no sheep and have already given my comments, this however could be of intrest to some and could provoke futher discussion on the subject

NOW FECK OFF

UncleAlbert said:
Womps …..please stop bombarding us with longwinded stuff cut and pasted from the media….try and post your own thoughts and try to stop being a bloody sheep with no opinion of your own……
I'am no sheep and have already given my comments, this however could be of intrest to some and could provoke futher discussion on the subject

jungle_jim

Lantern Swinger
Get with the beat Baggy! Those quotes were made 5 days ago. WTF has my having a Medical Board Of Survey got to do with the price of eggs? My observation was after LS Turney was pictured giving a two-fingered salute to the waiting photographers. Much as I sympathise with her predicament, and as had had been previously predicted on this website, the intolerable pressure from the press was, I felt, likely to become too much.[/quote]

if you back on your posts "Numpty" you were tha one gobbing off about her going for an MBOS and i said that lets hope you dont need to go forward to an MBOS. so if you are going to whine and winge then cjeck back your posts!!!!

I heard a rumour that the naval boarding crew are being hung out to dry by the MOD is because they were sent on that operation without any amunition. Commands objective to make the the press loose interest in why they were captured by the iranians in the first place. It made me remember when I was at Eglinton airfield in NI in 1956 and I was put on a charge for losing one round of her majesties .38 amunition, I was draged in front of the Commander who told me what a twat, and I was and was the type of person likley to be shot by his own ammo`, plus two weeks stoppage of leave. What do you think the punishment should be for losing 2rubber dingies ,lots of guns, lots kit, themselves, and thier dignity?

wompingwillow said:
UncleAlbert said:

NOW FECK OFF
Ach, ignore the old git, he still thinks the navy has Wooden ships :lol:

In current climate of punishment, probably a big fluffy blanket and a there there !

Or if they are really unlucky an appology and a big kiss from Des Brown !

wet_blobby

War Hero
That "two fingered salute" that LS Turney made looked like someone chewing their nails to me.....perhaps we might be being a tadge harsh on her for this one......I mean the press print a dodgy piccy, unheard of.