Favourite movie scenes?

Ive got a lot, but one that springs to mind is the interogation scene between Christopher Walken and Dennis Hopper in the Tarantino film True Romance.
The opening scenes of Gladiator is a good one too.

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning"

"Zuzu's petals!" ("It's a wonderful life"; James Stewart.)

"You know how to whistle don't you? You just purse your lips and blow"

[quote="wardmaster"You know how to whistle don't you? You just purse your lips and blow"[/quote]

Duty pedant, close up at the rush!

"You know how to whistle don't you Steve? You just put your lips together, and blow."

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Rocky III where clubber lang (Mr T) is asked by a reporter "whats your prediction for the fight clubber",,,,,,,,,,"PAIN".

"You talking to me?....you talking to me?......you talking to ME?!!"
Me old mucker Bob in 'Taxi Driver' getting his freak on.

' Rooster: I mean to kill you in one minute, Ned, or see you hanged at Fort Smith at Judge Parker's convenience. Which'll it be?
Ned: I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man!
Rooster: Fill your hand, you son of a bitch!'
Dialogue between Rooster Cogburn (John Wayne) and 'Lucky' Ned Pepper (Robert Duvall) in 'True Grit'

"Sit Nigger" Richard Todd as Guy Gibson to his dog in the 'Dambusters' (1954) o_O o_O

Sigourney Weaver.

Ghost Busters. Do you want this body!! :thumright:

Ripley (Aliens):
"Get away from her, you bitch!"

Dian Fossey (Gorillas in the Mist):
"You like this ring? You want to keep the hand this ring is on? If I see or hear or smell you anywhere near my gorillas, you'll be writing with your other hand and I'll have a new ashtray."

Mock execution of a native poacher standing on a stool rope round the neck.

Kicks the stool! Shouts. Fcuking Wog. Classic!

"Life of Brian" again:

Brian: "You're all individuals!"
Multitude: "Yes, we are all individuals!"
Brian: "You're all different!"
Multitude: "Yes, we are all different!"
Lone voice:"I'm not!"

There are many:

In Aliens when the stormtroopers are awakened and the Sgt major or whatever he is looks at one of the grunts and

pulls down the bottom part of his eye as says Look Into My Eye

How about famous lines from films that never existed

Michael caime in Zulu

Stop throwing those bloody spears at me

Absolutely no dialogue, just the disturbing music of Bernard Hermann as the overhead tracking shot of NYPD gingerley enter the killing ground of Travis Bickle , sat on the sofa pointing a bloodied finger to his head, pcoo,pcoo....DeNiro at his best.

NZ_Bootneck[b[b[u]]] said:
"You talking to me?....you talking to me?......you talking to ME?!!"
Me old mucker Bob in 'Taxi Driver' getting his freak on.[/u][/b][/b]'

Yeah! thats a good one NZ. (Like my Avatar?)
I bet nearly everyone feels like Travis some days eh?

Another good one in a similar light is Michael Douglas aka William "D Fens" in the movie "Falling Down", when he is holding the family hostage in the back garden of a luxurious home, and say's....."Cosmetic Surgery paid for all this?......and I work for the government defending my country..."