Favourite Jack Film.

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by pingbosun, Feb 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. G'day all'

I've loved most of the films that have been mentioned, "The Cruel Sea", "The Boat" "Master and Commander", "Morning Departure"
    "We Dive at Dawn" and even "In Which We Serve", but I don't think, that for that real tense feelings,

you can go past :

"The enemy below" :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:

pingbosun :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

A few more :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: for Jenny
  2. One of the reasons I like this site is the banter, both the giving and taking reminds me of life in a blue suit.
  3. G'day slim.

Hmmmm. looks like I've found somebody with F/al to do except, trying to help others !! hmmmmmmmm !! only the address that you did put up for a previous post wasn't where you said it would be. tut tut.

If you do want sincerly want to help some of the unenlightened
    who unfortunately have a wee bit more nouse, to pass their time doing something more meaning full, than correcting some-ones mistakes, please ask for a job as a moderator, or better still, please make sure that your facts are as correct as you think they are, we new chums, would really appreciate the help that you so kindly offered to me.

Thanks for the correction I am always thankfull
    the pingbosun.
  4. Thanks Ping. Just tried clicking on the address and it took me to the posts OK.
    Your right about the FA to do though, must get a job :smile:
  5. Sink the Bismark?
  6. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Hasn't that already been done???????? :cool:
  7. But we would miss you

8. OK sod the job, Too old for a decent job round here anyway, and sod working for minimum wage and paying tax on every penny earned, Oh and NI contributions. :oops:
    Better I stayl a scrounger and let HM government pay my NI for me
  9. Sounds tempting.