favorite crimbo song

well seen as though the banter is moving slowly this morning and the festive season is defiantly coming fast as everywere is covered in tinsle and fairy lights and the radio stations are full of band aid songs and Cliff Richard what's everyone favourite crimbo song for me its got to be fairytale of new york the pouges.

Imagine- John Lennon. It knocked St Winifred school choir off the number 1 spot on one of its re-releases, so worth it just for that.....

Always on my mind- PSB version, Mad World-Gary Jules version, Pogues Fairytale of new york.

What, no Roy Wood & Wizard or Noddy and the boys yet. Come on you lot get with the plot.

Has to be So Here It is Merry Crimbo, sung with RV1 all the way up in the Twigs

Sterling_Stirling said:
Rumrat said:
Sterling_Stirling said:
You must have Foetus for brains if you think that is either Christmassy or even decent.
STOP hanging with them chavs, they will just end up hurting you, you being delicate and sensative.
Watever Innit lol.
Er, it was a joke, probably lost on you.
Lost on most, try putting lol on the end like all the other chavs do.

Drakey said:
White Christmas. Bing Crosby and David Bowie !!
What do you mean "White Christmas" you racist cnut.
Jesus was one of us non blancs, get your own messiah you thieving t*at 8O :twisted: :wink:

wet_blobby

War Hero
As probably the only member of this forum to have had a Crimbo No 1 hit.... 8) . That is consistently voted one of the all time worst records :lol:

My vote goes for the Pogues, fairytale in New York.

wet_blobby said:
As probably the only member of this forum to have had a Crimbo No 1 hit.... 8) . That is consistently voted one of the all time worst records :lol:

My vote goes for the Pogues, fairytale in New York.
Come on tell me more, what hit when and why worse? 8O

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Sports and Adventure Training 12
D Sports and Adventure Training 14
josiecats The Gash Barge 16