favorite crimbo song

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Haggis_Catcher, Dec 4, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. well seen as though the banter is moving slowly this morning and the festive season is defiantly coming fast as everywere is covered in tinsle and fairy lights and the radio stations are full of band aid songs and Cliff Richard what's everyone favourite crimbo song for me its got to be fairytale of new york the pouges.

2. Jingle Bell Rock or Jona Lewie and Stop the Cavalry or to p1ss people off, Father Christmas Do Not Touch by the Goodies

3. You must have Foetus for brains if you think that is either Christmassy or even decent.
    STOP hanging with them chavs, they will just end up hurting you, you being delicate and sensative.
    Watever Innit lol.

4. Er, it was a joke, probably lost on you.

5. White Christmas. Bing Crosby and David Bowie !!

6. "Happy Birthday dear Jesus"

best sung down the fleet club with a gallon of beer in your belly...

7. Farher christmas (Do not touch me) - The Goodies

Great after a skinful

8. Farher christmas (Do not touch me) - The Goodies

Great after a skinful

9. Scat man. by Scat man. Best xmas song ever.

Or smack my bitch up.

10. Imagine- John Lennon. It knocked St Winifred school choir off the number 1 spot on one of its re-releases, so worth it just for that.....

Always on my mind- PSB version, Mad World-Gary Jules version, Pogues Fairytale of new york.

11. Silver Bells by Sir terry Wogan and Aled Jones!

Download it or buy it on Monday 7th so that they get to No 1 for STW last week on the breakfast show!!

12. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

The Plastic Ono Band - Merry Xmas (War is over)
    The Pogues and Kirsty MacColl - Fairytale of New York

13. FlagWagger

FlagWagger Book Reviewer

14. What, no Roy Wood & Wizard or Noddy and the boys yet. Come on you lot get with the plot.

Has to be So Here It is Merry Crimbo, sung with RV1 all the way up in the Twigs

15. All I want for Christmas is you... Maria Carey (She needs a good seeing too as well.)

16. Lost on most, try putting lol on the end like all the other chavs do.

17. What do you mean "White Christmas" you racist cnut.
    Jesus was one of us non blancs, get your own messiah you thieving t*at 8O :twisted: :wink:

18. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

As probably the only member of this forum to have had a Crimbo No 1 hit.... 8) . That is consistently voted one of the all time worst records :lol:

My vote goes for the Pogues, fairytale in New York.

19. Come on tell me more, what hit when and why worse? 8O