Fatties

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by daffy1, Jan 6, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Its been on the ARRSE forum, but it made me laugh

Fatties

2. Yes I had an Alien try to eat me last week, but I just wanted anal. :oops: :wink:

3. well its true who would eat this
    [​IMG]
    over this
    [​IMG]

4. Your not asking for much as well, You can never get a decent bumming nowadays.

5. Sometimes you can :D

[​IMG]

6. Skinny mad women win every time. I fcking love 'em

7. be like playing a xylophone in side her :D

8. No need to big her up mate; she's won me over already!

9. Isn't she the Aliens' "Low-fat option"?

10. That's cracking. I believe it's every man, woman and child's responsibility to bully the fatties into losing weight. We all benefit in the end! Unless you're a chubby chasing stoker that is...

11. We all benefit?
    Please explain this theory, will they send me money if a bloke slims in Manchester. 8O :?

12. More space on buses and stuff like that. It's the simple things.

13. Fcukin hell, a Venusian, or Martians dinner.
    Fcuk that 8O :cry
    :

[​IMG]

14. Perhaps it is something to do with my New Years Resolution to be more tolerant (which lasted almost a whole day!!!!) but wouldn't this thread be more at home in the Quarterdeck or Diamond Lil's than Current Affairs?

In my ever so humble opinion it is not adding a great deal to debate on affairs of high importance.

Bah Humbug (or am I a bit too late (or much too early) to use such a phrase?)

15. Probably right there mate.

16. I think the gym should be commended for bringing up a valid point. It's true the aliens will eat the fatties first. If you watch a pride of lions taking down a gazelle, they always single out the weakest, fattest, slowest one. Aliens will do the same.

Bring it on I say.

17. Yes it is a fact that Humans as well as animals always go for the best, or even the best they can afford.
    As the aliens will not be taking us through a check out and therefore cost is not a factor they will select the best.
    As always the scraps will be taken by the lesser aliens ,as is on planet earth.
    They could well be head hunters and be attracted to unusual shaped heads as collectible novelties. :D :wink:

18. Holy shit 2DD, you better hide now. You are fcuked.

19. And the brothers always get it first in the films aswell :wink:

20. That's it then I'm on the scamp with 2DD, it'll be like Hear no evil speak no evil. But rest assured if they catch up I will make a deal and tell where you fcukers are, your cellar will become a pantry.
    :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: