FATHERS DAY - - - HEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!!!

COme on - what do I get him for Fathers Day? He is shed man, ex-model-maker, ex-short-wave radio fanatic, telescope-maker and general DIY man.

I did wonder about a visit from a gardener as his front garden was looking a bit overgrown last time I visited ... that's not very exciting though ...

:whew:

Thanks all. Not seen just the right thing for him yet though I do want a hi-power slingshot for myself from boysstuff to frighten off squirrels on the patio :w00t:

golden_rivet said:
Thanks all. Not seen just the right thing for him yet though I do want a hi-power slingshot for myself from boysstuff to frighten off squirrels on the patio :w00t:
Not even this digital photo frame with a built-in wireless weather station so he'll never need to look out of the shed window again to see if the sun's shining? :sunny: As for frightening off the squirrels, forget slingshots. Why not get yourself some nice bazookas from eBay? Far more effective and you wouldn't have the RSPCA after you. :thumright:

(Edited to remove reference to 'nice pair' of bazookas) :blush:

golden_rivet said:
I did wonder about a visit from a gardener as his front garden was looking a bit overgrown last time I visited ... that's not very exciting though ...
Now, you have to trust me on this, but the poor man obviously hates gardening and regards it as a chore that has to be done to keep the wife/neighbours quiet and loathes the idea of getting down to it. Get him a couple of hours of somebody to tidy up his patch and he will be totally chuffed.