Fat

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by stirling2, Nov 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Something to 'chew' over in the pub tonight as a topic of conversation no doubt. 8O

2. When people have liposuction, from films I've seen the extracted fat is collected in a demijohn sized bottle.What happens to it then. :?: Is there a nice little earner for some of the operating theatre staff.I think we should be told. :)

3. It seems that women could be putting the fat extracted from their arses onto their lips.....

4. Jesus, hasnt anyone seen fight club.... If only they were making soap, there would be some danger of them coming into contact with it at some point.

As for the "donors" I can only imagine the possibilites at Joannas back in the day.....

5. [​IMG]

:downtown: (You can click on it to make it bigger if you have the nerve...) :downtown:

6. Made I barf Billy, someone will be sharpening their flensing tools.

7. Is that even a woman...?

8. She dropped the soap and still got no takers....Blobby must have been busy! 8O :twisted:

9. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Every fat lass hangs out with a fit looking chick.... I was busy doing her ugly mate when that photo was taken. :p

10. Cracking one off the wrist while looking through the keyhole more like! :lol:

11. Bollocks, Blobbs is actually rammed up there to the hilt, you just cant see him......

12. I just did, and BY GOD I would too, what a STUNNER!!

13. Saw that a while ago and tried to put it on the "Dropped the soap" thread, failed miserabley

14. Try again Tops.