Fat kids will fuck you up.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Montigny-La-Palisse, Mar 15, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Awsome ! well done sunshine.
  2. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Monty. That is a thing of such utter beauty, i've shed a tear. BZ to the fat kid. He should have kicked the other fucker while he was down though.
  3. Should have done the same to cunt filming it as well.
    Thats another 10 points on his streed cred anyway.

edited for not reading all the page before posting
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2011
  4. Reading some of the comments on that page, I cannot believe the wishy washy, lefty, pinky (oops) pooftahs who are not happy that the kid defended himself. Some humans only respect violence - either rightly or wrongly, but that is another topic.

I just wish I had had the a) balls, b) the height c) the build to have done this at school when I was younger.

As said before, BZ that boy
  5. truly outstanding piece of ass-kickery
  6. OH MY FOOKING GOD!!!! well done big boy hahahaha!

Takes me back to when i was about ten, older boy knees me in sack at school, i cry and get sent home, mum gives me a good hiding and tells me theres no tea for me unless i walk back to school and break his nose. Guess what, i got my tea and a little more respect.

good lad.
  7. Why did he let that little shit take the piss out of him in the first place! he's half his size!
    Anyway, i hope the little fcuker will think twice next time!
    Well done big boy.

8. Big Daddy would have been proud of that 'slam'. BZ
  9. BZ to the large lad. But the large lad should wedgied the other bullying fcuker then stamped on his head. I hate bullies.:-D:-D
  10. Did you not clock the older lad who was out of shot for most of the action, but headed for Billy Bunter at the end? That's the thing about a gang of bullies, they often let the smallest one do the hitting, and if/when the victim strikes back, they have a reason to 'defend' their poor little friend, and a ready-made excuse as to why they were not the ones in the wrong.