Fat bottomed girls

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by bikerman, Jan 13, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I find it disturbing how easily I was drawn to this thread.
  2. Having 2 sprogs and sitting on her arse all evening did quite a good job on my Mrs :bootyshake:
  3. I thought it was a prerequisite for women who join the Forces? Either that or they are given a year to develop one........
  4. I always found such attributes very comforting (and comfortable) bouncing :blob5: off the front of my thighs....
  5. I recently had the misfortune of having to visit Pompey and talking of lard-arses, I was navigating Queen Street in my 5 Series ( You didn't know there was a 5 Series Trabant, not a lot of people do know) and on passing Victory Barracks some female sailors where exiting the main gate, ye gods I thought there was an eclipse of the sun, in my day they were pretty slim young things who used to wear black stockings.
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2011
  6. I'm a little concerned about the numbers they quote here. It's nowhere near one in seven amongst the people I know.
  7. Well it’s certainly not seven of nine.
  8. I believe this is what they call a 'Wren's Arse', and here I thought it was a joining requirement.
  9. It's more like five in six, who did they survey? The Omani trainees at collingwood?
  10. Seaweed

Seaweed War Hero Book Reviewer

It has clearly come true, what I was told by the then Captain of Invincible many years ago when the wimmin were to go to sea - "We used to get the typists, now we'll get the welders".
  11. I thought it was caused by rubbing between the cheeks with tissue papper, I wonder if it would work with their tits?
  12. What about the marmalade and jam?
  13. No thanks, I saw the video.
  14. The CO was a man of vision then.
  15. Not just a man of vision, but also someone who knew the future of "splits arses"