Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Bender, Apr 2, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Had my FATs yesterday. Passed with very high pilot scores, and above average in Observer and ATC. I was told that my scores in pilot where some of the best within the time frame I had completed it (think I finished just after 11pm after starting at roughly 7:45).

So obviously I was extremely pleased with this. After I was told my results the Lt. said that the AIB will definitely call me forward and I should hear in about 2 weeks a date about 6-8 weeks from there.

So I wake up this morning and bright and early (9:00am) I get a phone call from the AIB and they have given me dates at the end of the month (29th April - 1st May)

Is it unusual to get contacted so quickly and to have dates so soon?

Thanks in advance, Ben
  2. dont complain mate. well done anyways
  3. Well done indeed. I just think Bender wants to boast about his score and the fact they contacted him at short notice. :thumright:
  4. Indeed, will stand him good stead as a WAFU with an ego the size of Yorkshire!
  5. Haha. Maybe just a bit..... But I guess it can't be a bad thing having such a quick date..... Just means its going to be a busy month!!
  6. Yeh for sure. Looks like you're going to spend most of it preparing for your AIB. Good luck.
  7. dont listen to em - theyre only jealous.

theres nothing wrong with bigging yourself up once in a while,

i mean look at my avatar - theres me flying all 4 at once
  8. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Ooh, you big fibber!!! :dwarf:

Well done Bender, you've just got the AIB & A2 UCAS points to worry about now.

The very best of luck.

Maverick. Out.
  9. Def a big fib, since when have we had 4 servicable at the same time!!!!
  10. A boastful Bender.... so what's new? :biggrin:
  11. your quite right - i think the phot was airbrushed or we changed fins and panels12's just for the photex
  12. I hope this has nothing to do with yesterday's date. If it's true, then congratulations and good luck with the rest of the process. Does it still include being spun around on a piano stool while patting your head with one hand and rubbing your stomach with the other?