Fastest thread deletion..EVER!!

Wow that was quick, poor old Marlinespike (His misspelling not mine.) never even got a chance to respond to Nutty Bag, One Eyed Willie or Me.
Thread started by Norma ..er Marlinspike at 10.15pmish and deleted by 10.25ish. Good work the MODS.
NZB

NZ_Bootneck said:
Wow that was quick, poor old Marlinespike (His misspelling not mine.) never even got a chance to respond to Nutty Bag, One Eyed Willie or Me.
Thread started by Norma ..er Marlinspike at 10.15pmish and deleted by 10.25ish. Good work the MODS.
NZB

Are you sure that it wasn't Nutty Bag's ghastly attempts at poetry that caused the sudden deletion, ennit :thumright:

RM

Bergen said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
NZB

Are you sure that it wasn't Nutty Bag's ghastly attempts at poetry that caused the sudden deletion, ennit :thumright:

RM
Tsk, i must suffer for my art!! :thumright: :thumright:

NZ_Bootneck said:
NZB
Nah there was a quicker one about 1500 lasted 2 mins.....
..which you would have missed NZ as you were in your pit.....
Seadog is back remember :thumright:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A The Corps 18
S Current Affairs 4
ukdaytona Diamond Lil's 1