Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Fast Track Board for Phase 2 ET(ME) to LH

hi all,
i have a fast track board coming up soon as i pass out of sultan soon. was wondering if anyone has some insight on the board and what topics would be good to patch up on.
any help is appreicated!
cheers

hi all,
i have a fast track board coming up soon as i pass out of sultan soon. was wondering if anyone has some insight on the board and what topics would be good to patch up on.
any help is appreicated!
cheers
I would have thought you were actually in the best place to ask. (Sultan). Surely you have contacts there you can tap rather than an on line forum with newbies and ex serving!

I would have thought you were actually in the best place to ask. (Sultan). Surely you have contacts there you can tap rather than an on line forum with newbies and ex serving!
DOs tell us to revise everything, killicks all say different things lmao. was hoping someone here wouldve been through it recently and had some sort of heads up!

DOs tell us to revise everything, killicks all say different things lmao. was hoping someone here wouldve been through it recently and had some sort of heads up!
Rarely get folk actually on course and those that do visit usually ask questions as you have!!

Good luck though. (IMHO - your DO sounds about on the button - revise everything!!)

FFS. You want to know all the questions before they ask them. It is designed to find out what you know and don't know and assess your potential for fast track.

Worth boffing up on internal and external boiler cleans. At least one of them was a dead cert when I did my LH exam.
Hope that helps ;)
Not much use when only boats are steam driven these days but good luck trying to clean out a boats SGs ;)

Latest Threads