Farting catches you out.......

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by nutty_bag, Apr 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. At 03:00 this morning we were tranporting a rather obese lady from the A&E to our vehicle. The sister in charge came out with us which i found a bit strange. As we are packaging the patient into the vehicle the sister does the LOUDEST fart you have ever heard in front of the patient and follows it up with "thats better, must be all that fruit i'm eating" :lol: :wink: :lol:

Where is the most embarrasing venue where you have had to drop one then, come on own up. I know i need to get out more as this thread is shocking but i just found it hilarious, especially as my crewmate thought it was me. Me?? Never!! 8O 8O

2. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

I dropped one in the lift going up the empire state building..the lift was full of germans...I wasn't embarrassed though, I was quiet chuffed with myself :D

3. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

My other most memorable fart was when I was dressed as Big-ears and was openning the new "Big W" which many of the jocks will know..it's situated in the retail park next to Celtics stadium in Glasgow...anyway, loads of kids are crowded around me and the lass wearing the Noddy suit and I was dieing to fart......so Big-ears (me) walked up to Noddy, stood next to him and let out a real rip roaring fart...I (big-ears) then stared and pointed at noddy and walked off in disgust....to the cries of loads of little kids.."mummy, mummy Noddy's just farted"....had to be there I guess :lol:

4. my little girl did the classic recently - stood in her cot waiting for mummy to pick her up, lifts one leg out to the side ( obviously to create more space) and promptly lets out a fart her father would be proud of - then giggles! I thought girls were supposed to take after their mothers?? If I hadn't been there when she was born I would swear she was someone elses!

5. I often recall the time when I let one go whilst in a wet suit in the sea treading water.....what a sensation with those bubbles travelling up your spine :oops: :lol:

6. Love your avatar Bucket...Magical Trevor ROCKS

7. Fartings ok,its when you follow through the problems start!

8. Didnt Germans get the death penalty for gassing people?

9. Feeling a bit rough on ACTIVE, decided to go and have a shower. (all full) waiting for my turn, decided to throw some water on my face. Let rip with the biggest wettest fart ever shortly followed by the foulest follow through in Naval History. After prising my fingers from the dents I'd made in the sink looked up to see in the relection of my mirror, 3 very pissed of shipmates 'confined to their traps' as a free surface flood of shite swashed around the deck.....They never did see the funny side of that!

If you havent got a sense of humour you shouldnt have joined up?!

10. Last week i was attending a training session at a hotel in Heathrow.I dropped a silent one and sidled off for a smoke.A few moments
    later, 3 regional buisness managers exit the room blaming each other!I hadnt the heart to tell them!