Farmville

Fcuk my tall hat is it me or what??? off down the pub and every geek is talking about crops, coins and other shite. WTF is this all about looking after "friends" crops?? who gets off on this shite?? the missus logs on her laptop as soon as she gets in from work and even the gentle probing of my erect (but slightly small) todger in her ear doesn't distract her.
Is Stan missing something here
Own up you mongs who goes on the site??

pugfrom83

Lantern Swinger
stan_the_man said:
Fcuk my tall hat is it me or what??? off down the pub and every geek is talking about crops, coins and other shite. WTF is this all about looking after "friends" crops?? who gets off on this shite?? the missus logs on her laptop as soon as she gets in from work and even the gentle probing of my erect (but slightly small) todger in her ear doesn't distract her.
F*ck the gentle part. Ram it in up to the hilt. If she doesn't even notice that, why the [email protected] did she marry you anyway.

pugfrom83 said:
stan_the_man said:
F*ck the gentle part. Ram it in up to the hilt. If she doesn't even notice that, why the [email protected] did she marry you anyway.
As I told her the last time it might only be 6 inches but there's 22 stone pushing the little fecker in

I used to have a farm on farmville. But after a week I got so pissed of with it that I burnt all the crops, built a fuk off big chemical factory on the land, and poisoned all the neighbouring farms with dioxins.

Latest Threads