Farewell

lizzie1

Midshipman
Norman

The time has come for me to retire.

All those years of subterfuges Noms de Plume Aliases AKA's and Noms de Guerre are coming to an end.

Banned for life more times than I can remember, arguing with the likes of the Kiwi Bootneck who served but a Dog Watch but talked as if he had served a life-time. A Sgt Pepper too who had arrested many people but had never seen a shot fired in anger.

Sadly, the present Moderators seem to have seen little of life and the real Armed Forces but act and talk as if they have.

Parting is such sweet sorrow. Lizzie1 and Nippits the latest two bid you farewell.

Stirlin

War Hero
Norman

All those years of subterfuges Noms de Plume Aliases AKA's and Noms de Guerre are coming to an end.

Banned for life more times than I can remember, arguing with the likes of the Kiwi Bootneck who served but a Dog Watch but talked as if he had served a life-time. A Sgt Pepper too who had arrested many people but had never seen a shot fired in anger.

Sadly, the present Moderators seem to have seen little of life and the real Armed Forces but act and talk as if they have.

Parting is such sweet sorrow. Lizzie1 and Nippits the latest two bid you farewell.
You are not Current Affairs , want to give us chapter and verse on your service ?

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
You always came across as an overweight Sea Cadet officer, whose never served but happy pontificating in your armchair, probably overdosing on C.S. Forrester novels.

If you ever did serve (doubtful), it wouldn't have been for long and you yourself had never heard a shot in anger, if I'm wrong, do as Stirl says and give us all a synopsis of your eminent Naval career.

I won't hold my breath though.

G

guestm

Someone needs a hobby. I suggest block of flat free falling.

Barged.

Ageing_Gracefully

War Hero
Review Editor
Book Reviewer
Norman

More like this I suspect

images.jpg

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Hopefully his new name will be Slinky.

You know, those toys that are totally pointless but you can't resist pushing them down the stairs :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Virtual farewell for Guatemalan Chevening scholars MoD News 0
D HMS Hermes Farewell Current Affairs 5
MoD_RSS Civil Service says farewell to Clare Moriarty MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: A weight off our minds: farewell to the kilogram as we know it MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Farewell to Special Envoy and reflections on the political situation in Syria MoD News 0
Wightsparker Final final farewell to Sea King? Current Affairs 1
vauxhall Farewell to John Finance & Pensions 0
MerseyMan Master at Raleigh bids farewell The Quarterdeck 3
2 Farewell 2 The Gash Barge 5
Trainer Lynx Mark 8 Farewell Flypast Current Affairs 25
Stirlin Lusty farewell. The Fleet 0
wet_blobby Help needed for Junglies farewell flight. The Fleet Air Arm 21
D So, farewell, Warrant Officer Twos ... The Fleet 214
soleil Pompey News: "Navy’s Top Brass Bid A Fond Farewell To Dedicated Secretary" Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 0
soleil Navy news: "Navy Prepares To Say Farewell To The 42s As Workhorse Destroyers Bow Out" The Fleet 10
Topstop Kiwi Farewell The Quarterdeck 35
sgtpepperband Pompey News: "Fitting farewell to man who loyally served his country and community" The Corps 1
MoD_RSS HMS Liverpool to visit London on farewell tour Current Affairs 0
Naval_Gazer Farewell HMS Nottingham The Fleet 9
lloydie A Thank You And A Farewell Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 22
MoD_RSS Crew Bids Farewell To HMS Cornwall The Fleet 0
soleil RN Website: "Gloucester Public Gets Chance To Say Final Farewell To Fighting G" The Fleet 1
soleil Argyll News: "Campbeltown Bids A 6 Day Last Farewell To HMS Campbeltown" The Fleet 2
MoD_RSS Fond farewell to HMS Manchester Current Affairs 2
soleil Wirral Globe: "Laird-built HMS Campbeltown Arrives For Final Farewell" The Fleet 40
Scouse_Castaway HMS Manchester's final farewell The Fleet 0
MoD_RSS Crew bids farewell to HMS Chatham Current Affairs 14
soleil "Iconic Harrier Jets' Final Farewell At Dunsfold - Video" The Fleet Air Arm 1
soleil Herald: Sadness As Ark Royal Bids Last Farewell To Scotland The Fleet 0
tommo BBC News: Queen bids farewell to HMS Ark Royal The Fleet 6
D Farewell shippers! The Quarterdeck 21
soleil Navy News: "Farewell to the Mk6 Sea King" The Fleet Air Arm 10
soleil "Farewell to Lionel the lobster, blown up by the Royal Navy" Bases / Shore Est 10
B DAKOTA FAREWELL TOUR 2008 Current Affairs 8
G Final farewell to Silvana Colombi Current Affairs 2
slim William racks up a £5,000 bar bill at Harry's farewell bash Diamond Lil's 10
BusterQuin Farewell to a Marine Current Affairs 0
LancashireHussar HMS Manchester pays farewell visit to Home Port Current Affairs 8