Farewell shippers!

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by Jenny_Dabber, Oct 28, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi folks

I have decided that the time has come, to hang my modding hooks up.

I've had a brilliant time on RR, from it's early days, till now. But with personal commitments, I can not give you guys n dolls, the correct attention that is needed.

So from me to you (as a mod) farewell and be good!

I'll still be about, lurking as always :D

JD

2. JD

You have put an awful lot into Rum Ration right from the beginning.

Thank you.

:)

3. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

4. Cheers Norma..............snorks!!!

I at least thought you would have got them out for the lads before your passing!!! :twisted: 8)

5. I concur mate, what a bugger, we actually have a humongous pair of wall hangers almost within reach and she flicks off with them.
    I know its normally one for the road, but couldn't you lash us up to two.
    We'd be ever so grateful and no one would know. Pretty please. :roll: :)

6. Bloody right. A P.M in Rumrat and mines direction with a phot of your norks would solve all the doubts about what your chest size could be!!!

8) 8)

7. Send it to me JD I am actually much more discreet than that pair of old barstewards.I will pass on the details on a need to know basis only.You can trust me. :wink:

8. OLD!!!! i'm only 37. Does my phot on my charity page make me look much older then?? :D

Off for a lie down in a darkened room now!! :wink: :D

9. I'd trust a rogue KGB spy, over you lot with a pic of my bare norks :lol:

10. Hmm. She has a point-well two actually-although your not usually this bashful!!!!! :D :wink:

11. This one perhaps?

[​IMG]

12. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

13. Neither lol

14. You can't do a runner, I'm still stuck on that fecking roundabout in Reading 8O :evil:

15. I've a solution to this problem. How about you show us in person. We could have a RR get together and book you as the entertainment. It would be safe and snug, and the only snag I could possibly envisage is that friggin bro of yours.
    He comes flying through the window in his blue cape, and knickers on the outside, and were all busted. There is a fail safe for this even, in my sneaky matelot mind. At the appointed hour of your de-robing, Wrecker can throw a sprog in front of the 1800 from Paddington thus creating a diversion.
    God it feels good having a perfect mind. :roll: 8O :D

16. Hurry up then oldie, winter is setting in and I need to hibernate!

17. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

So there's a MODship up for grabs is there? Give it to Monty or 2DD to be a Lil's MOD. That'll get the sparks flying.

18. Kinell I thought you had gone!!! :wink: :twisted:

19. Me Satnav's gone TU :oops: