Farewell shippers!

Hi folks

I have decided that the time has come, to hang my modding hooks up.

I've had a brilliant time on RR, from it's early days, till now. But with personal commitments, I can not give you guys n dolls, the correct attention that is needed.

So from me to you (as a mod) farewell and be good!

I'll still be about, lurking as always :D

JD

X.R.D said:
Jenny_Dabber said:
sgtpepperband said:
So any final lingering comments about this thread, then?!

http://www.navy-net.co.uk/Forums/viewtopic/t=26354/start=315.html

:wink:
Cracking set, I agree :lol:
Cheers Norma..............snorks!!!

I at least thought you would have got them out for the lads before your passing!!! :twisted: 8)

I concur mate, what a bugger, we actually have a humongous pair of wall hangers almost within reach and she flicks off with them.
I know its normally one for the road, but couldn't you lash us up to two.
We'd be ever so grateful and no one would know. Pretty please. :roll: :)

Rumrat said:
X.R.D said:
Jenny_Dabber said:
sgtpepperband said:

I at least thought you would have got them out for the lads before your passing!!! :twisted: 8)

I concur mate, what a bugger, we actually have a humongous pair of wall hangers almost within reach and she flicks off with them.
Bloody right. A P.M in Rumrat and mines direction with a phot of your norks would solve all the doubts about what your chest size could be!!!

8) 8)

X.R.D said:
Rumrat said:
X.R.D said:
Jenny_Dabber said:
sgtpepperband said:

Bloody right. A P.M in Rumrat and mines direction with a phot of your norks would solve all the doubts about what your chest size could be!!!

8) 8)
Send it to me JD I am actually much more discreet than that pair of old barstewards.I will pass on the details on a need to know basis only.You can trust me. :wink:

v8topcat said:
X.R.D said:
Rumrat said:
X.R.D said:
Jenny_Dabber said:
sgtpepperband said:

8) 8)
Send it to me JD I am actually much more discreet than that pair of old barstewards.I will pass on the details on a need to know basis only.You can trust me. :wink:
OLD!!!! i'm only 37. Does my phot on my charity page make me look much older then?? :D

Off for a lie down in a darkened room now!! :wink: :D

Jenny_Dabber said:
I'd trust a rogue KGB spy, over you lot with a pic of my bare norks :lol:
I've a solution to this problem. How about you show us in person. We could have a RR get together and book you as the entertainment. It would be safe and snug, and the only snag I could possibly envisage is that friggin bro of yours.
He comes flying through the window in his blue cape, and knickers on the outside, and were all busted. There is a fail safe for this even, in my sneaky matelot mind. At the appointed hour of your de-robing, Wrecker can throw a sprog in front of the 1800 from Paddington thus creating a diversion.
God it feels good having a perfect mind. :roll: 8O :D

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
So there's a MODship up for grabs is there? Give it to Monty or 2DD to be a Lil's MOD. That'll get the sparks flying.