FAO NZB.

I'm up for owt at the moment, Blobbs and our pet WAFU will come along to make up the numbers.....hold on I hear the stiriings of an oldie but goodie...dah dah dhadahhdundundah..."They were convicted on bogus charges of doing a runner from a Chinese restaurant after a tour in Auckland, they escaped from max security Chubb Prison with the aid of a teaspoon, false moustache and a vaulting horse... no one knows where they live (Apart from readers of Rum Ration) but if you're lucky and have enough folding you could recruit them... they're The A Team ...well B Team 2nd Reserves at a push!"
Pm sent Stirling!

The only bit of this that is bollox is my request to NZB for help.
Every thing else is true, James Mac******* WAS Chairman of Target Training until promised funding dried up ( Cheers Bliar, Edukashun Edukashun Edukashun ) the website has not been taken down yet as they are still running but finding a name for a NEW company to try and carry on with without James’s input as he is well past retirement age and not in the best of health.

I worked in the Piccadilly branch for a year but moved to the Acomb suite as I lived 5 mins away. FULL TIME VOLUNTARY teaching up to ECDL standard, the advanced ECDL I left to the experts.

Also Learn Direct courses guiding first timers through the basics, illness took it’s toll so I left ( gis a job )

Any one who joins RR should think very carefully before they transmit, especially in Lil’s , DO NOT fcuk with Filo Brigade.

Sterling Stirling.

The next time you want to complain about MODS...........

Two of THE best on here helped me out with the Wah.....

Step forward NZB and 3 badge Sgt P.

A few good people have suggested I take a couple of days rest from the site, wise words methinks, I stuck around this am to give the front page a full dose of Lil's.

So, when I finish tonight I will leave yer in peace fer a day or 2, at the dentist on Wed so just as well, to have the temp crown removed and the newy inserted.

You were one of the first to respond C P, so I waited for your Q.

since amended.

Sorry for the confusion.

Had P.M'd Black Rat today as he was the first in the S.H. thread.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
stirling said:
You were one of the first to respond C P, so I waited for your Q.

since amended.

Sorry for the confusion.

Had P.M'd Black Rat today as he was the first in the S.H. thread.
I have not received a PM from you Stirling.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
chockhead819 Social & Reunions 1
stabradop Diamond Lil's 20
chockhead819 The Fleet 0