FAO NZB.

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by stirling2, Nov 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'll do it for 200 L&B and a bottle of Port.

2. I could do with a cyber L & B around now mate.

3. I'm up for owt at the moment, Blobbs and our pet WAFU will come along to make up the numbers.....hold on I hear the stiriings of an oldie but goodie...dah dah dhadahhdundundah..."They were convicted on bogus charges of doing a runner from a Chinese restaurant after a tour in Auckland, they escaped from max security Chubb Prison with the aid of a teaspoon, false moustache and a vaulting horse... no one knows where they live (Apart from readers of Rum Ration) but if you're lucky and have enough folding you could recruit them... they're The A Team ...well B Team 2nd Reserves at a push!"
    Pm sent Stirling!

4. At last, cheers for all your help NZ.

WAH

5. The only bit of this that is bollox is my request to NZB for help.
    Every thing else is true, James Mac******* WAS Chairman of Target Training until promised funding dried up ( Cheers Bliar, Edukashun Edukashun Edukashun ) the website has not been taken down yet as they are still running but finding a name for a NEW company to try and carry on with without James’s input as he is well past retirement age and not in the best of health.

I worked in the Piccadilly branch for a year but moved to the Acomb suite as I lived 5 mins away. FULL TIME VOLUNTARY teaching up to ECDL standard, the advanced ECDL I left to the experts.

Also Learn Direct courses guiding first timers through the basics, illness took it’s toll so I left ( gis a job )

Any one who joins RR should think very carefully before they transmit, especially in Lil’s , DO NOT fcuk with Filo Brigade.

Sterling Stirling.

6. The next time you want to complain about MODS...........

Two of THE best on here helped me out with the Wah.....

Step forward NZB and 3 badge Sgt P.

7. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

8. Pintus lottsas when I come down to the Island next June, always have one day in Pompey/Southsea. :)

9. Did you miss this ? .

10. A few good people have suggested I take a couple of days rest from the site, wise words methinks, I stuck around this am to give the front page a full dose of Lil's.

So, when I finish tonight I will leave yer in peace fer a day or 2, at the dentist on Wed so just as well, to have the temp crown removed and the newy inserted.

11. Seriously.

What the fcuk is going on? I see no wah, neither does anyone else. I just can't work out what the fcuk is going on.

12. You were one of the first to respond C P, so I waited for your Q.

since amended.

Sorry for the confusion.

Had P.M'd Black Rat today as he was the first in the S.H. thread.

13. No, but I occainsionally like to get up off my chuff and do other things with my life than sit around on RR all day.
    So in future if you have any more japes to play, sort them your self OK?

14. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

and as we now seem to have closure in this rather personal exchange - its consigned to where it belongs......

15. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Join the club Jimbo. :?:

16. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I have not received a PM from you Stirling.