Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

FAO ALL ROYAL MARINES/RMR

dondon said:
rosinacarley said:
Do you know we were only talking about them in lils tonight! I have some spare wool if you send me your sizes!

I'll just nip up to one of the wards & pinch one ,unless you can knock up a Newcastle United one to match my theatre caps rosie , many thanks in advance , :D :D

Big? Extra Large? Liar?

stabradop said:
Sorry about posting this here guys, but there are some real walts out there, I found this on Arrse. Any of you bootnecks out there are going to go totally ballistic 8O

http://www.arrse.com/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/p=890448.html#890448

Always sad when we have care in the community cases like this.

Boys wearing Green Berets they have not earned the right to wear, ditto Blues.

They are all welcome to drop by at RM Poole (or any one of our freindly establishments), I'm sure a little TLC would be forthcoming from any one of our highly trained social workers.

RAIDER_OF_THE_LOST_CAUSE said:
stabradop said:
Sorry about posting this here guys, but there are some real walts out there, I found this on Arrse. Any of you bootnecks out there are going to go totally ballistic 8O

http://www.arrse.com/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/p=890448.html#890448

Always sad when we have care in the community cases like this.

Boys wearing Green Berets they have not earned the right to wear, ditto Blues.

They are all welcome to drop by at RM Poole (or any one of our freindly establishments), I'm sure a little TLC would be forthcoming from any one of our highly trained social workers.

A little "Wall-to-Wall" counseling, perhaps?

rosinacarley said:
dondon said:
rosinacarley said:
Do you know we were only talking about them in lils tonight! I have some spare wool if you send me your sizes!

I'll just nip up to one of the wards & pinch one ,unless you can knock up a Newcastle United one to match my theatre caps rosie , many thanks in advance , :D :D

Big? Extra Large? Liar?

Large will do Rosie , :oops:

Latest Threads