Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FAO ALL ROYAL MARINES/RMR

Father_Famine

Lantern Swinger
I can't get the BEBO thing to work, unless he's done a runner, I have seen some of these Walts before on ARSSE and it is amazing what they get up to and believe who they are, why the fuck can't they join up and do it for real.

Thinks: probably not get in for being mentally unstable
 
stabradop said:
Sorry about posting this here guys, but there are some real walts out there, I found this on Arrse. Any of you bootnecks out there are going to go totally ballistic 8O

http://www.arrse.com/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/p=890448.html#890448

:oops: My apologies Stabradop, I hadn't realised you'd already posted this. See also here: http://www.rumration.co.uk/cpgn2/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2119#35641

I have requested that my one is locked and have provided a link here instead.

Steve.
 
AAC, no worries mate, I had such fun laughing at these walts. In fact I laughed so hard a little bit of wee came out!!!!

stab
 
Good plan andym, might just have to do that. As long as I remember to take it off at night, otherwise my whidgy might split :lol:

stab
 

dondon

MIA
stabradop said:
Good plan andym, might just have to do that. As long as I remember to take it off at night, otherwise my whidgy might split :lol:

stab

Could always get Andy to fit you with a Cathater , :eek: , even do little knitted bags to hide them in , :oops:
 

dondon

MIA
rosinacarley said:
Do you know we were only talking about them in lils tonight! I have some spare wool if you send me your sizes!

I'll just nip up to one of the wards & pinch one ,unless you can knock up a Newcastle United one to match my theatre caps rosie , many thanks in advance , :D :D
 
dondon said:
stabradop said:
Good plan andym, might just have to do that. As long as I remember to take it off at night, otherwise my whidgy might split :lol:

stab

Could always get Andy to fit you with a Cathater , :eek: , even do little knitted bags to hide them in , :oops:

Just remember folks, the worst bit is having to take the thing out!
 
dondon said:
rosinacarley said:
Do you know we were only talking about them in lils tonight! I have some spare wool if you send me your sizes!

I'll just nip up to one of the wards & pinch one ,unless you can knock up a Newcastle United one to match my theatre caps rosie , many thanks in advance , :D :D

Big? Extra Large? Liar?
 
stabradop said:
Sorry about posting this here guys, but there are some real walts out there, I found this on Arrse. Any of you bootnecks out there are going to go totally ballistic 8O

http://www.arrse.com/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/p=890448.html#890448

Always sad when we have care in the community cases like this.

Boys wearing Green Berets they have not earned the right to wear, ditto Blues.

They are all welcome to drop by at RM Poole (or any one of our freindly establishments), I'm sure a little TLC would be forthcoming from any one of our highly trained social workers.
 
RAIDER_OF_THE_LOST_CAUSE said:
stabradop said:
Sorry about posting this here guys, but there are some real walts out there, I found this on Arrse. Any of you bootnecks out there are going to go totally ballistic 8O

http://www.arrse.com/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/p=890448.html#890448

Always sad when we have care in the community cases like this.

Boys wearing Green Berets they have not earned the right to wear, ditto Blues.

They are all welcome to drop by at RM Poole (or any one of our freindly establishments), I'm sure a little TLC would be forthcoming from any one of our highly trained social workers.

A little "Wall-to-Wall" counseling, perhaps?
 

dondon

MIA
rosinacarley said:
dondon said:
rosinacarley said:
Do you know we were only talking about them in lils tonight! I have some spare wool if you send me your sizes!

I'll just nip up to one of the wards & pinch one ,unless you can knock up a Newcastle United one to match my theatre caps rosie , many thanks in advance , :D :D

Big? Extra Large? Liar?

Large will do Rosie , :oops:
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Stirlin FAO Billy. Diamond Lil's 1
S FAO - Good CO Site Issues 1
Stirling FAO Blackrat Diamond Lil's 0
J FAO medical types; another 'will this affect my app' thread Health & Fitness 2
Stirling FAO Black Rat Diamond Lil's 15
Si_Novice FAo - SM or Ninja -- or anyone who may know Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 31
Z FAO Soleil. Diamond Lil's 3
S FAO NZB. The Gash Barge 16
S FAO Thingy Diamond Lil's 11
chockhead819 FAO Waspie The Fleet Air Arm 6
S FAO: Ninja Stoker Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 50
J FAO CAREERS ADVOSORS Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
HappyHawker FAO Administrator Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
P FAO Seaweed Site Issues 0
geoffg FAO Blondes Diamond Lil's 3
S FAO Lamri Diamond Lil's 26
ProudNavyWife(tooBe) FAO Wardmaster Submariners 7
chockhead819 FAO OILSLICK Social & Reunions 1
chockhead819 FAO Anyone with a war pension The Fleet 0
M Questions regarding the Royal Navy Medical Officer Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
B royal fleet auxiliary training Joining the Royal Navy 3
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed Sir Mark Walport as the Royal Society’s Trustee for the British Museum. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Statutory Instrument on Royal Navy Police enforcement powers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Private International Law Bill gains Royal Assent MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Red letter day for Royal Navy in Scotland MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Royal Navy warships monitor significant Russian presence close to UK waters MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Security Minister speech to the Royal United Services Institute MoD News 0
MoD_RSS World-class autonomous minehunters to protect Royal Navy MoD News 1
AccessHeritage Royal Navy's Use of The Infernal Machine History 19
MoD_RSS Royal Navy warship sails into Arctic Circle for High North operation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Royal Mail to collect COVID-19 test kits 7 days a week MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Immigration Act receives Royal Assent: free movement to end on 31 December 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Royal Navy concludes first joint exercises with Egypt MoD News 0
Rai999 Permanently medically unfit ( Royal marine commando Joining the Royal Navy 4
N royal navy medical appeal alcohol Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
MoD_RSS Royal Marines train with cutting-edge autonomous technology in Cyprus MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Helen’s Law receives Royal Assent MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Royal Appointment of Her Majesty’s Chief Inspector of Prisons MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Sentencing Code granted Royal Assent MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Royal Navy seizes over 450kg in the largest methamphetamine drug bust in the Middle East MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New partnership with The Alan Turing Institute and Royal Statistical Society to support Joint Biosecurity Centre COVID-19 response MoD News 0
soleil FB: National Museum Of The Royal Navy: 215th Anniversary Of The Battle Of Trafalgar History 2
soleil FB: Royal Navy And Royal Marines Charity - Hosting Your Own Trafalgar Night/Pickle Night Dinner History 2
soleil Express: "Submarine Sparks Panic In Scotland As Onlookers Mistake Royal Navy Exercise For Fire" Submariners 2
sampost Jubilee Sailing Trust announces pioneering collaboration with the Royal Navy Sports and Adventure Training 2
soleil Royal Navy Recipients In The Queen's Birthday Honours List 2020 Current Affairs 2
soleil Royal Marines Charity: "Mark Ormrod Awarded MBE" The Corps 1
soleil Daily Mail: "Proud Dad Gordon Ramsay Reveals Son Jack, 20, Has Joined The Royal Marines" The Corps 5
soleil FB: Royal Navy And Royal Marines Charity: World Uckers Championship 2020 The Fleet 1
soleil The Times: "Life On The Ocean Wave: The Royal Navy Photographic Awards" The Fleet 1
Similar threads


















































Latest Threads

Top