FAO ALL ROYAL MARINES/RMR

Father_Famine

Lantern Swinger
I can't get the BEBO thing to work, unless he's done a runner, I have seen some of these Walts before on ARSSE and it is amazing what they get up to and believe who they are, why the fuck can't they join up and do it for real.

Thinks: probably not get in for being mentally unstable

stabradop said:
Sorry about posting this here guys, but there are some real walts out there, I found this on Arrse. Any of you bootnecks out there are going to go totally ballistic 8O

http://www.arrse.com/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/p=890448.html#890448
:oops: My apologies Stabradop, I hadn't realised you'd already posted this. See also here: http://www.rumration.co.uk/cpgn2/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2119#35641

I have requested that my one is locked and have provided a link here instead.

Steve.

AAC, no worries mate, I had such fun laughing at these walts. In fact I laughed so hard a little bit of wee came out!!!!

stab

Good plan andym, might just have to do that. As long as I remember to take it off at night, otherwise my whidgy might split :lol:

stab

dondon

MIA
stabradop said:
Good plan andym, might just have to do that. As long as I remember to take it off at night, otherwise my whidgy might split :lol:

stab
Could always get Andy to fit you with a Cathater , :eek: , even do little knitted bags to hide them in , :oops:

dondon

MIA
rosinacarley said:
Do you know we were only talking about them in lils tonight! I have some spare wool if you send me your sizes!
I'll just nip up to one of the wards & pinch one ,unless you can knock up a Newcastle United one to match my theatre caps rosie , many thanks in advance , :D :D

dondon said:
stabradop said:

stab
Could always get Andy to fit you with a Cathater , :eek: , even do little knitted bags to hide them in , :oops:
Just remember folks, the worst bit is having to take the thing out!

dondon said:
rosinacarley said:
Do you know we were only talking about them in lils tonight! I have some spare wool if you send me your sizes!
I'll just nip up to one of the wards & pinch one ,unless you can knock up a Newcastle United one to match my theatre caps rosie , many thanks in advance , :D :D
Big? Extra Large? Liar?

stabradop said:
Sorry about posting this here guys, but there are some real walts out there, I found this on Arrse. Any of you bootnecks out there are going to go totally ballistic 8O

Always sad when we have care in the community cases like this.

Boys wearing Green Berets they have not earned the right to wear, ditto Blues.

They are all welcome to drop by at RM Poole (or any one of our freindly establishments), I'm sure a little TLC would be forthcoming from any one of our highly trained social workers.

RAIDER_OF_THE_LOST_CAUSE said:
stabradop said:

Always sad when we have care in the community cases like this.

Boys wearing Green Berets they have not earned the right to wear, ditto Blues.

They are all welcome to drop by at RM Poole (or any one of our freindly establishments), I'm sure a little TLC would be forthcoming from any one of our highly trained social workers.
A little "Wall-to-Wall" counseling, perhaps?

dondon

MIA
rosinacarley said:
dondon said:
rosinacarley said:
Big? Extra Large? Liar?
Large will do Rosie , :oops:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Stirlin FAO Billy. Diamond Lil's 1
S FAO - Good CO Site Issues 1
Stirling FAO Blackrat Diamond Lil's 0
J FAO medical types; another 'will this affect my app' thread Health & Fitness 2
Stirling FAO Black Rat Diamond Lil's 15
Si_Novice FAo - SM or Ninja -- or anyone who may know Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 31
Z FAO Soleil. Diamond Lil's 3
S FAO NZB. The Gash Barge 16
S FAO Thingy Diamond Lil's 11
chockhead819 FAO Waspie The Fleet Air Arm 6
S FAO: Ninja Stoker Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 50
J FAO CAREERS ADVOSORS Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
HappyHawker FAO Administrator Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
P FAO Seaweed Site Issues 0
geoffg FAO Blondes Diamond Lil's 3
S FAO Lamri Diamond Lil's 26
ProudNavyWife(tooBe) FAO Wardmaster Submariners 7
chockhead819 FAO OILSLICK Social & Reunions 1
chockhead819 FAO Anyone with a war pension The Fleet 0
T What is the contract of service for the royal navy rating? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 0
soleil Portsmouth News: "Royal Navy flyers Land On Pitching Postage Stamp Deck | Nostalgia" The Fleet Air Arm 14
soleil FB: RMRN: Take A Look Around HMS Holland I, The First Submarine To Be Commissioned By The Royal Navy Submariners 0
MoD_RSS Innovative team scoops prestigious Royal Society of Chemistry Award MoD News 0
C RFA or Royal Navy? Older applicant Joining the Royal Navy 26
MoD_RSS "Blame game" to end as Divorce Bill receives Royal Assent MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Corporate Insolvency and Governance Bill receives royal assent MoD News 0
soleil FB: "Whittall Division Are Making History At Britannia Royal Naval College" Bases / Shore Est 4
Z Royal Navy triage call Submariners 5
MoD_RSS Sir George Norton appointed as next Commandant of the Royal College of Defence Studies (RCDS) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has reappointed Sue Wilkinson OBE as a Trustee of Historic Royal Palaces. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Royal Navy joins NATO allies on major maritime exercise in the Baltic Sea region MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Defence Secretary addresses members of the Royal College of Defence Studies MoD News 0
B Royal Navy Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 10
soleil Portsmouth News: "34 Great Old Photos Of The Famous Royal Navy Aircraft Carrier HMS Hermes" The Fleet 1
soleil Sun: "Royal Navy Submarine Crews Face 14-day Quarantine To Prevent Coronavirus Outbreak" Submariners 7
soleil Portsmouth News: "Royal Navy Aircraft Carrier HMS Prince Of Wales To Carry Out Investigation After Flooding Onboard" The Fleet 16
soleil Scuba Diver Mag: "Heart of Oak – On Board The Royal Navy’s HMS Richmond" The Fleet 0
soleil YT: Royal Navy - An Interview With F-35 Pilot Lt Cdr Stephen Collins, Call Sign Lothar The Fleet Air Arm 1
soleil VE Day 75 - A Royal Navy Retrospective The Fleet 0
soleil RN Website: "Britannia Royal Naval College Lights Up For VE Day" Bases / Shore Est 3
soleil The News: "Royal Navy Warships To Blast Sirens And Light The Sky As Portsmouth Marks VE Day" The Fleet 9
soleil Helensburgh Advertiser: "Royal Navy To Pay Faslane Tribute On VE Day 75th Anniversary" Bases / Shore Est 7
soleil The News: "Royal Navy Destroyer Prone To Breaking Down In The Gulf Leaves Portsmouth For Key Engine Upgrade" The Fleet 3
soleil FB: "Video About The Royal Navy Photographic Branch, Created By Leading Photographer Dan Shepherd" #RNPhoto100 The Fleet 0
soleil FB: Royal Australian Navy Band - In Flanders Fields - Anzac Day 2020 History 1
soleil FB: National Museum Of The Royal Navy - Warrior Webcam Bases / Shore Est 1
soleil FB: Royal Navy and Royal Marines Charity - RNRMC Submarine Fund (RNRMC-SMF) Submariners 1
E Considering joining the Royal Navy- looking for advice Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 16
David-19™ Joining the Royal Marines Reserve at 30. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 11
soleil Daily Record: "Royal Navy Crew Salute NHS Staff On River Clyde In Show Of Thanks Amidst Coronavirus Lockdown" The Fleet 0