FAO ALL ROYAL MARINES/RMR

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by stabradop, Oct 12, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What a DICK!

2. When you're upgrade from P7RD, you can go after him!!

3. Looks like its going to be week after next!

4. I can't get the BEBO thing to work, unless he's done a runner, I have seen some of these Walts before on ARSSE and it is amazing what they get up to and believe who they are, why the fuck can't they join up and do it for real.

Thinks: probably not get in for being mentally unstable

5. :oops: My apologies Stabradop, I hadn't realised you'd already posted this. See also here: http://www.rumration.co.uk/cpgn2/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2119#35641

I have requested that my one is locked and have provided a link here instead.

Steve.

6. AAC, no worries mate, I had such fun laughing at these walts. In fact I laughed so hard a little bit of wee came out!!!!

stab

7. Try using a Jubilee clip.

8. Good plan andym, might just have to do that. As long as I remember to take it off at night, otherwise my whidgy might split :lol:

stab

9. Whidgy! sooo love that word!

10. Its my fave word to. I have even made a song up about it (obviously too much time on my hands) :)

11. Could always get Andy to fit you with a Cathater , :eek: , even do little knitted bags to hide them in , :oops:

12. Do you know we were only talking about them in lils tonight! I have some spare wool if you send me your sizes!

13. I'll just nip up to one of the wards & pinch one ,unless you can knock up a Newcastle United one to match my theatre caps rosie , many thanks in advance , :D :D

14. Just remember folks, the worst bit is having to take the thing out!

15. Big? Extra Large? Liar?

16. Always sad when we have care in the community cases like this.

Boys wearing Green Berets they have not earned the right to wear, ditto Blues.

They are all welcome to drop by at RM Poole (or any one of our freindly establishments), I'm sure a little TLC would be forthcoming from any one of our highly trained social workers.

17. A little "Wall-to-Wall" counseling, perhaps?

18. Large will do Rosie , :oops:

19. You lot are f*ckin crazy! "whidgy" fantastic word, should go into the bootneck lingo book nods get !