Fancy Dress with a Naval Twist

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by lgu98141, Nov 4, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey,

I have been invited to my mate's g/f Fancy Dress 30th Birthday Party. I am having difficulty coming up with anything good - all the shops have crap quality gear. I was wanting to go as something with a naval theme like top gun or WWII Destroyer Rig. Maybe you know some good costumes where I could use my respirator or ovvies etc.

Would welcome any good non-navy costume ideas too!!!!

Help please

2. Pair of 'Y' fronts? Go as a Premature Ejaculation, when anyone asks, tel them "I've just come in my pants!"

3. Go as "Mister Genetically Modified Man"

[​IMG]

4. Me and the lads walked past a shop and saw these centurion costumes last week, so we had to have them. No reason to dress up, we just thought it would be a laugh. You wouldnt believe the attention we was getting from the women, we had to dip our swords in dog shit to keep them at bay. Make sure you dont wear underpants, it gets a better response.

[​IMG]

Centurion Costume £30
    Roman Sandals (that make your feet bleed) £7.99
    Swords £1
    Birds Trapped PRICELESS

5. I think we should have a thread about this beast in Diamond Lil's under the title:

Is this Blobbs?

:lol:

6. Respirator and ovvies . Sounds like a sex party :dwarf:

Can I come :thanks: (no pun intended)

7. Selotape a condom to your hooter when asked what you came as reply
    "F!@# knows." (Nose, Geddit...I'll get me coat)
    Lee do you like Gladiator Movies?
    NZB

8. Have you ever seen a grown man naked ?

9. Yes Moondog, but I've never seen a woman naked.... mercifully.... oh, except on RR!

10. Tape a milk bottle over the end of you knob

you are then a fire alarm, "break glass, pull hard and I'll come as quick as I can"

11. Yeah guys - all good ideas however my mum is going to be at the party for a bit so don;t really wanna go with a milk bottle over my knob!!! :money:

12. I am sure she will be delighted to see herlittle lad has a good sense of humour.

13. NZB
    If your going to take the piss - No! :thumright:

If not - Yes thier has been some good Gladiator Movies. Not the reason we choose to wear the Gladiator Rig for a day out on the piss though.

14. Wear a mask, surely your mother won't recognise you by knob alone