Fancy Dress with a Naval Twist

Hey,

I have been invited to my mate's g/f Fancy Dress 30th Birthday Party. I am having difficulty coming up with anything good - all the shops have crap quality gear. I was wanting to go as something with a naval theme like top gun or WWII Destroyer Rig. Maybe you know some good costumes where I could use my respirator or ovvies etc.

Would welcome any good non-navy costume ideas too!!!!

Help please

Me and the lads walked past a shop and saw these centurion costumes last week, so we had to have them. No reason to dress up, we just thought it would be a laugh. You wouldnt believe the attention we was getting from the women, we had to dip our swords in dog shit to keep them at bay. Make sure you dont wear underpants, it gets a better response.

Centurion Costume £30
Roman Sandals (that make your feet bleed) £7.99
Swords £1
Birds Trapped PRICELESS

lgu98141 said:
Hey,

I have been invited to my mate's g/f Fancy Dress 30th Birthday Party. I am having difficulty coming up with anything good - all the shops have crap quality gear. I was wanting to go as something with a naval theme like top gun or WWII Destroyer Rig. Maybe you know some good costumes where I could use my respirator or ovvies etc.

Would welcome any good non-navy costume ideas too!!!!

Help please
Respirator and ovvies . Sounds like a sex party :dwarf:

Can I come :thanks: (no pun intended)

Yeah guys - all good ideas however my mum is going to be at the party for a bit so don;t really wanna go with a milk bottle over my knob!!! :money:

lgu98141 said:
Yeah guys - all good ideas however my mum is going to be at the party for a bit so don;t really wanna go with a milk bottle over my knob!!! :money:
I am sure she will be delighted to see herlittle lad has a good sense of humour.

NZB
Lee do you like Gladiator Movies?
If your going to take the piss - No! :thumright:

If not - Yes thier has been some good Gladiator Movies. Not the reason we choose to wear the Gladiator Rig for a day out on the piss though.

lgu98141 said:
Wear a mask, surely your mother won't recognise you by knob alone

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ninja_Stoker Current Affairs 12
Scorch Blue Jokes 0
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0