Fancy a ciggy? If your Charles Kenneddy then light up

lsadirty

War Hero
It's not like smoking on trains has just been banned from July 1st - it's been banned for quite some time. Shows how much he's used public transport recently.

Mr Kennedy did not, repeat not, smoke on a train. He lit up on the platform at Plymouth, an uncovered platform at that. The law is, however, very specific and says that platforms, covered and uncovered, are non smoking areas. Give the poor sod a chance!

wardmaster said:
Mr Kennedy did not, repeat not, smoke on a train. He lit up on the platform at Plymouth, an uncovered platform at that. The law is, however, very specific and says that platforms, covered and uncovered, are non smoking areas. Give the poor sod a chance!
Apparently he was puffing it out of the window at the door.

As bad as the ciggie brigade standing in the doorway of the pub with the wind blowing inwards.

Us super fit athletes do not like this! Cough! Cough!

Backpacker1uk said:
wardmaster said:

As bad as the ciggie brigade standing in the doorway of the pub with the wind blowing inwards.

I have to tell you again he did not smoke on a train. The initial report was wrong! BBC Spotlight from Plymouth gave the correct version at 1840 this evening.

slim

War Hero
wardmaster said:
Backpacker1uk said:
wardmaster said:

I have to tell you again he did not smoke on a train. The initial report was wrong! BBC Spotlight from Plymouth gave the correct version at 1840 this evening.
Reckon they should put it in writing then!

wardmaster said:
Backpacker1uk said:
wardmaster said:

He should have the fire hose turned on him for setting a bad example to the public! Disgusting habit!

I smoke, who`s going to stop me? and by the the way, none of you males have ever given birth to a child,, so FUCK OFF.

Stripey_G

War Hero
higthepig said:
I smoke, who`s going to stop me? and by the the way, none of you males have ever given birth to a child,, so FUCK OFF.
So do I (smoke that is, not given birth to a child) so fuck off you none smokers!!

slim

War Hero
Has Charlie Kennedy ever given birth to a baby?

Lots of matelots have given birth to enormous turds, does this count?

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
Higs, has a pregnant person, probably a LADY (although these days, with miracles of science being unveiled everyday, who can tell?) got up your nose. You seem to mention that you've never dropped a sprog in every post these days, please feel free to get one of those little time scale thingies for your signature telling us all how long it has been that you haven't given birth (69 years and counting?) or you could get one to say how long it's been since the 'French incident' as it is known in the Foreign Office.
I'm trying to get one so that I can gob off about how long it's been since I've been off the fags, but no luck yet.
NZB

Lay-Dean

Midshipman
I smoked once, but I'd like it on record that I didn't inhale!

(Thought I'd clear that up in case I ever decide to go into politics)

:afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro:

dondon

MIA
higthepig said:
Bet you've shagged a french bird though

Its ironic that there are posts demonising smoking, There was a time that Jack was never seen minus a packet of blueliners or DFs.The old saying that the Navy ran on Rum ,Bum and Baccy might need ammending as they stopped the Tot in my day but surely in todays more tolerant ( but not better) society some habits must still linger!

Are you saying that as there is no Rum and no smoking,that it now runs on Bum?, Of course they are legal now, what goes round comes round as me Grannie used to say. :whew:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ageing_Gracefully Do You Fancy Reviewing Books for Rum Ration The Book Club 1
F Type 26 Names. What do you fancy? The Quarterdeck 62
Ageing_Gracefully Do you fancy being a book reviewer? The Book Club 5
Ninja_Stoker Women's Institute welcomes piracy victim wearing fancy dress Current Affairs 12
F Fancy a Chinese takeaway leftover The Gash Barge 9
F Fancy a weekend 'up the smoke' The Quarterdeck 8
wet_blobby Anyone fancy a jam donut? Diamond Lil's 0
S Anyone fancy some of this? Diamond Lil's 15
trelawney126 Fancy a Reaming? The Gash Barge 2
trelawney126 Fancy a Bit of Mentoring by Ex Home Secretary Diamond Lil's 1
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp Fancy That! Current Affairs 3
Scorch FANCY DRESS Blue Jokes 0
The_Caretaker Fancy Dress Miscellaneous 0
Shakey The Fancy Dress Party Blue Jokes 0
chatsharris A bit of advice needed... (Fancy Dress) Diamond Lil's 33
sgtpepperband 2 Oct 10: Fancy Dress Triathlon, Tenby Charity 2
M Fancy Dress - discuss Diamond Lil's 48
soleil Pompey News: Fancy life in the navy? iPhone let's you try it The Fleet 1
NotmeChief Big ends gone. Anyone fancy giving me a hand. Motoring 14
pinkprincess Fancy a night in the City? Diamond Lil's 10
Stirling Fancy a pint ?...... Diamond Lil's 13
S Fancy Dress Diamond Lil's 9
Ja5on Pictures of women you fancy The Gash Barge 3
2_deck_dash Saints & Sinners fancy dress Diamond Lil's 22
C fancy dress The Quarterdeck 5
S Newcastle United for sale, anyone fancy chipping in? Sports and Adventure Training 14
Grim_Reaper Fancy a laugh chaps. Motoring 11
E Non-Fancy Fire support The Fleet 45
ukdaytona Anyone fancy project managers role on the new Carriers?? Diamond Lil's 11
L Fancy Dress with a Naval Twist Diamond Lil's 13
sgtpepperband Anyone Fancy A New Job? The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 9
R Anyone based in Rosyth fancy a date ? Diamond Lil's 28
ukdaytona We are in the wrong job..... Anyone fancy being an MP The Quarterdeck 11
A Anyone fancy buying a bit of Ganges history? Bases / Shore Est 2
golden_rivet Fancy a bike??? 'Beachcombers' in Action. Current Affairs 34
MoD_RSS Charles Donald appointed as CEO of UK Government Investments MoD News 0
D CPO Charles Edwin Baldwin DSM History 17
MoD_RSS PM call with Prime Minister Charles Michel of Belgium: 12 August 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Notebooks of Charles Darwin's mentor at risk of export MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Whitehall loses one of its best and brightest - Charles Farr MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Charles Forte appointed new MOD Chief Information Officer MoD News 0
D Charles Howeson Hon. Capt. R.N. Diamond Lil's 28
Topstop Charles likens Putin to Hitler Current Affairs 28
babygravy Prince Charles cover-up Current Affairs 11
soleil W.M. News: "Westcountry-based RM Receives Military Cross From Prince Charles" The Corps 1
soleil Mail: "Ahoy Heir: Prince Charles Tours Royal Navy Warship That Targets Pirates" The Fleet 0
soleil BBC: "Prince Charles Awarded Highest Military Ranks By Queen" Current Affairs 25
S Charles Dickens Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 19
soleil Yeovil Express: "Yeovilton Crews To Meet Prince Charles" The Fleet Air Arm 0
soleil Sun: "Prince Charles Launches The 2011 Sun Military Awards" Current Affairs 10