Fancy a Chinese takeaway leftover

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by Flagdeck, Feb 22, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So after decades of the selective population of only one child they have left some women high and dry or one could say sitting on a gold mine? The rest of the article goes on to say they will try to play with the gene pool again to encourage A grade men to marry A grade women
    National Bureau of Statistics data shows there are now about 20 million more men under30 than women under 30

"Thereis an opinion that A-quality guys will find B-quality women, B-quality guys willfind C-quality women, and C-quality men will find D-quality women," saysHuang Yuanyuan. "The people left are A-quality women and D-quality men. Soif you are a leftover woman, you are A-quality."

Last edited: Feb 22, 2013
  2. I think I followed the first bit but could you draw the last bit, with a crayon please, and big
  3. It's ok, Camoron might invite them to come over here...
  4. If he keeps cutting our forces, lowering the defence budget and continues running us into the brown and smelly, they may not have an invitation when they arrive.
  5. No I sent all my big crayons to Rummers he said he was running low. Also have you read said article?:toothy8:
  6. As long as a bj is still on the cards

7. Read? We are talking to shakey are we not.
    As your dyslexic I'll do it for you.
    "Quote Sumo,:- You have had it read to you haven't you sharkey"?
  8. Its quite easy can choose ... A cup...............D cup .........B cup...... depends if you like BIG women or dainty ones..........simples. :downtown:
  9. Ahh, I,m with you, feel a bit of a tit now
    • Like Like x 2