Fancy a Chinese takeaway leftover

So after decades of the selective population of only one child they have left some women high and dry or one could say sitting on a gold mine? The rest of the article goes on to say they will try to play with the gene pool again to encourage A grade men to marry A grade women
National Bureau of Statistics data shows there are now about 20 million more men under30 than women under 30

"Thereis an opinion that A-quality guys will find B-quality women, B-quality guys willfind C-quality women, and C-quality men will find D-quality women," saysHuang Yuanyuan. "The people left are A-quality women and D-quality men. Soif you are a leftover woman, you are A-quality."

Last edited:
"Thereis an opinion that A-quality guys will find B-quality women, B-quality guys willfind C-quality women, and C-quality men will find D-quality women," saysHuang Yuanyuan. "The people left are A-quality women and D-quality men. Soif you are a leftover woman, you are A-quality."

I think I followed the first bit but could you draw the last bit, with a crayon please, and big

No I sent all my big crayons to Rummers he said he was running low. Also have you read said article?:toothy8:

Read? We are talking to shakey are we not.
As your dyslexic I'll do it for you.
"Quote Sumo,:- You have had it read to you haven't you sharkey"?

I think I followed the first bit but could you draw the last bit, with a crayon please, and big
Its quite easy Sharkey...........you can choose ... A cup...............D cup .........B cup...... depends if you like BIG women or dainty ones..........simples. :downtown:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Scorch Blue Jokes 0
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
Shakey Blue Jokes 0