Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fancy a Chinese takeaway leftover

Sumo

War Hero
So after decades of the selective population of only one child they have left some women high and dry or one could say sitting on a gold mine? The rest of the article goes on to say they will try to play with the gene pool again to encourage A grade men to marry A grade women
National Bureau of Statistics data shows there are now about 20 million more men under30 than women under 30

"Thereis an opinion that A-quality guys will find B-quality women, B-quality guys willfind C-quality women, and C-quality men will find D-quality women," saysHuang Yuanyuan. "The people left are A-quality women and D-quality men. Soif you are a leftover woman, you are A-quality."

Last edited:

Sharkey

Banned
"Thereis an opinion that A-quality guys will find B-quality women, B-quality guys willfind C-quality women, and C-quality men will find D-quality women," saysHuang Yuanyuan. "The people left are A-quality women and D-quality men. Soif you are a leftover woman, you are A-quality."

I think I followed the first bit but could you draw the last bit, with a crayon please, and big

Rumrat

War Hero
It's ok, Camoron might invite them to come over here...

If he keeps cutting our forces, lowering the defence budget and continues running us into the brown and smelly, they may not have an invitation when they arrive.

Rumrat

War Hero
No I sent all my big crayons to Rummers he said he was running low. Also have you read said article?:toothy8:

Read? We are talking to shakey are we not.
As your dyslexic I'll do it for you.
"Quote Sumo,:- You have had it read to you haven't you sharkey"?

Flagdeck

War Hero
I think I followed the first bit but could you draw the last bit, with a crayon please, and big

Its quite easy Sharkey...........you can choose ... A cup...............D cup .........B cup...... depends if you like BIG women or dainty ones..........simples. :downtown:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ageing_Gracefully Do You Fancy Reviewing Books for Rum Ration The Book Club 1
F Type 26 Names. What do you fancy? The Quarterdeck 62
Ageing_Gracefully Do you fancy being a book reviewer? The Book Club 5
Ninja_Stoker Women's Institute welcomes piracy victim wearing fancy dress Current Affairs 12
F Fancy a weekend 'up the smoke' The Quarterdeck 8
wet_blobby Anyone fancy a jam donut? Diamond Lil's 0
S Anyone fancy some of this? Diamond Lil's 15
trelawney126 Fancy a Reaming? The Gash Barge 2
trelawney126 Fancy a Bit of Mentoring by Ex Home Secretary Diamond Lil's 1
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp Fancy That! Current Affairs 3
Scorch FANCY DRESS Blue Jokes 0
The_Caretaker Fancy Dress Miscellaneous 0
Shakey The Fancy Dress Party Blue Jokes 0
chatsharris A bit of advice needed... (Fancy Dress) Diamond Lil's 33
sgtpepperband 2 Oct 10: Fancy Dress Triathlon, Tenby Charity 2
M Fancy Dress - discuss Diamond Lil's 48
soleil Pompey News: Fancy life in the navy? iPhone let's you try it The Fleet 1
NotmeChief Big ends gone. Anyone fancy giving me a hand. Motoring 14
pinkprincess Fancy a night in the City? Diamond Lil's 10
Stirling Fancy a pint ?...... Diamond Lil's 13
S Fancy Dress Diamond Lil's 9
Ja5on Pictures of women you fancy The Gash Barge 3
2_deck_dash Saints & Sinners fancy dress Diamond Lil's 22
C fancy dress The Quarterdeck 5
S Newcastle United for sale, anyone fancy chipping in? Sports and Adventure Training 14
Grim_Reaper Fancy a laugh chaps. Motoring 11
E Non-Fancy Fire support The Fleet 45
ukdaytona Anyone fancy project managers role on the new Carriers?? Diamond Lil's 11
L Fancy Dress with a Naval Twist Diamond Lil's 13
sgtpepperband Anyone Fancy A New Job? The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 9
slim Fancy a ciggy? If your Charles Kenneddy then light up Diamond Lil's 32
R Anyone based in Rosyth fancy a date ? Diamond Lil's 28
ukdaytona We are in the wrong job..... Anyone fancy being an MP The Quarterdeck 11
A Anyone fancy buying a bit of Ganges history? Bases / Shore Est 2
golden_rivet Fancy a bike??? 'Beachcombers' in Action. Current Affairs 34
MoD_RSS Chinese Ambassador to the UK summoned to the FCDO MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK warns of Chinese global cyber attacks MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Foreign Secretary call with Chinese Foreign Minister - 28 July 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Foreign Secretary's call with Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Chinese graduates of UK universities donate two ventilators to the NHS MoD News 0
U Has "Chinese Flu" crippled the West long term? Current Affairs 18
MoD_RSS Hong Kong protests and the Chinese-British Joint Declaration: Foreign Secretary's statement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Dream comes true for Chinese twin Peppa Pig fans as they visit the UK MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Chinese market access gives a multimillion pound boost for British beef MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: PM and Chancellor meeting with Chinese Vice Premier Hu: 17 June 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Downing Street transformed for Chinese New Year celebration MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: PM's Chinese New Year video message 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Avian flu: advice for travellers over Chinese New Year MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK and allies reveal global scale of Chinese cyber campaign MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Chinese New Year 2017: Theresa May's message MoD News 1