"Famous" Picture

ex_wasp_L2

Lantern Swinger
Im looking for the famous picture of a guy (I know who he is as I used to have to work with him) running with a GPMG. Apperantely someone had switched gravity on and the body of the weapon started travelling earthward (into a bog) and the guy was left with the carry handle in his grubby mit. I have heard tell it may be on 846's web site but I cant find it. If anyone knows where it is or has a copy it would be gratefully recieved, as I need a smile today.

jungle_jim

Lantern Swinger
i know there is one in the albums kept in the weapons section at sultan daedalus building at sultan. or at least there used to be T H the fat whale HA HA HA

Got a copy? Of course I have, who the f*ck do you think gave the photo to Buzz Hornet?

Handbags, a feather duster is more appropriate in this instance.

wave_dodger

MIA
Book Reviewer
cornishgolfer said:
Hideous said:
Got a copy? Of course I have, who the f*ck do you think gave the photo to Buzz Hornet?

Is that old git still alive???
Is that the same Buzz who used to hang out with Pipes Perrin at Daedalus? That place was full of relics in '92 when I was there (and I don't just mean the Wessex shells).

wave_dodger said:
cornishgolfer said:
Hideous said:

Is that the same Buzz who used to hang out with Pipes Perrin at Daedalus? That place was full of relics in '92 when I was there (and I don't just mean the Wessex shells).
Daedalus was always full of old relics. There used to be a rumor that the old chiefs used to congratulate each other in the morning for making it through the night. :thumright:

slim said:
wave_dodger said:
cornishgolfer said:
Hideous said:

Daedalus was always full of old relics. There used to be a rumor that the old chiefs used to congratulate each other in the morning for making it through the night. :thumright:
HEY, I worked with them old Feckers, and I wuz a chief too, but not old!

SO wheres that effin picture then

I remember that dude

Tim something or other

had dealings with him at Daedalus and Portland

Also the crack about Buzz and instructer crew being old relics

One of them actually pegged it while i was on Killicks course

cant remember his name, but he was actually at work when he went

T H was Ok as was PP, but some of the others were........grrrrrrrrrrr

Now back to the pic. There was a guy on 829 called Fletcher......does he have another name too, a nickname perhaps????