Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Family Crests

sgtpepperband said:
TattooDog said:
sgtpepperband said:
TattooDog said:
Twatt

Apparently the surname originates from the North of England - great! Now I find that I was born in the land of Twatts!

I thought that was given! :twisted: :wink:

Yes, but I'm not one of them - I escaped! :wink:

You can take the man out of the Land of Twatts, but you can't take the.... :twisted:

Definitely :lol:

Everything that I`ve told you about the French Woman is absolutely true, the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth ( If you believe that you can plait fog ).

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
higthepig said:
Everything that I`ve told you about the French Woman is absolutely true, the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth ( If you believe that you can plait fog ).

Anything you say will be written in pencil, amended to reflect the true version of events, and used in a court against you until you are found innocent!

:lol:

Now you tell me matelots lie, my world has collapsed to a pile of rubble.

I blame Janner for ruining a Young mans dreams.

Nutty

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Nutty said:
Now you tell me matelots lie, my world has collapsed to a pile of rubble.

I blame Janner for ruining a Young mans dreams.

Nutty

Please don't tell me you're referring to yourself..!

:shock: :wink:

Father_Famine

Lantern Swinger
I love this, found my own, then started thinking out of the box.

Minge

Apparently they are descended from either French, Scottish or Italian ancestry, probably depends on how hairy or the smell to trace its origin. :oops:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Inspection report published: An inspection of family reunion applications June – December 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Family Public Law Reform: National rollout of digital care and supervision applications resumes in September MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The influence of family on prisoners during parole - CEO blog MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Independent Family Returns Panel welcomes new chair MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Royal Family to lead tributes marking VJ Day 75 MoD News 0
D Service Family Accommodation Nearest & Dearest 8
MoD_RSS Exports bring home the bacon for UK family farm MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New video tech to increase remote hearings in civil and family courts MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Major overhaul of family courts to protect domestic abuse victims MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Reappointment of Professor Nicholas Hopkins as Law Commissioner for property, family and trust law MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Secure video calls to help prisoners maintain family ties MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Helen Chamberlain appointed as interim chair of the Independent Family Returns Panel MoD News 0
L Ways of communicating with family at sea Submariners 8
soleil FB: Naval Service Family & People Support - Downloadable Colouring Sheets Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 3
MoD_RSS Court of Appeal to live-stream family cases MoD News 0
soleil FB: RN - Liverpool: 18-year-old Sailor Rhys Gets A Birthday Surprise From His Family On Board HMS Prince Of Wales The Fleet 0
soleil FB: The Royal Family - Presentation Of The Queen's Gallantry Medal To LS David Groves The Fleet 1
R Pilot shore life, sea life and family life Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
MoD_RSS Foreign Secretary meets family of Harry Dunn, 27 January 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS USA: Foreign Secretary meets family of Harry Dunn MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Maulden family banned after putting themselves ahead of creditors MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Women pick jobs closer to family over bigger salary - as government promises to help them reach their financial potential MoD News 0
M Family Tree Research Nearest & Dearest 2
MoD_RSS Domestic abuse survivors invited to shape future of family court MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Civil news: remember to use streamlined approach to family work MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Review finds family ties 'utterly indispensable' to rehabilitation of female offenders MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Family of World War 1 soldiers attend their relatives' funeral a century after they gave their lives MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Call for evidence: family reunion MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Civil news: change of process in family high cost cases from 3 June 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Spotlight on child protection in family courts MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Can you help trace the family of a missing World War 2 soldier? MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Can you help trace the family of a missing World War 2 soldier? MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Civil news: changes to streamline family work from 19 April 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Special constable who terrorised family friends jailed MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Afghan interpreters to be able to bring their family to the UK MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Ministry of Justice grant to support victims of domestic abuse in family courts MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Your chance to question Ministry of Defence medals and records experts at Family History Shows MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Family of Ella Kissi-Debrah can apply for fresh inquest MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Family of Elsie Frost can apply for fresh inquest MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Strengthening prisoners’ family ties: the ‘golden thread’ to reducing reoffending MoD News 0
HJTaylor Is joining the RN compatible with wanting to start a family in the future? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 14
MoD_RSS News story: Your chance to question Ministry of Defence medals and records experts at Family History Shows MoD News 0
soleil Chronicle: "Appeal For Wellwishers To Attend Funeral Of Retired Royal Marine, 96, Who Had No Family" The Corps 0
MoD_RSS News story: Could it be Edward, urgent appeal for family of Bedfordshire sergeant killed in... MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: British naval team comes to assistance of family in search and rescue mission MoD News 0
T Royal Navy Life with a family?! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
MoD_RSS News story: First phase of hundreds of new service family homes complete at Tidworth MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Family's pride as sergeant killed in World War 2 is honoured MoD News 1
MoD_RSS News story: Final plea to find Yorkshire family of World War 2 hero MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Final effort to find family of World War 2 hero Clifford Granville Shaw MoD News 0