Fallout3

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by angry_mac, May 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just done this game twice now, absolutely stunning, I love FPS, but this also has a RPG facet to it, lost a few days of my life to it. Its available on XBOX and PS3 as well, truly a huge non linear game, best PC game out there.

2. Have to agree there mate, I'm just in the process of downloading the three add-ons. Pure genius.

3. I dont have time for video games now, i used to have loads e.g GTA 4, COD4, Fifa 09, but got rid ofb them because all i have did over the years was sit on my arse most of the time eating kebabs and getting fat as fuk, however i am dragging my fat arse to the gym nowdays

4. Oh i love call of duty modern warfare, cant wait for the new one to come out. But i am excited bout operation flashpoint 2 and arma 2. Also anyone remember the original rainbow 6 where you had to plan it all, not the crap that is out now, the arcade shooter, well the makers redstorm entertainment is making a come back. A tactical shooter for the pc.

5. lol the sad thing is when i joined the marines i got more in to video games.

6. Im joining the Navy in October, i am priotising my fitness over video games, however i like a good old FPS!!

7. Ive done OP Achorage and the Pitt, both great. DLing Broken steel tonight, oh thankyou mininova.

8. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

My nipper plays COD4 online and Fallout (don't know which one) amongst others, he spends most of his time trying to find Yanks to play against and just winds them up constanly. It's quite funny to listen to.

9. The internet is serious business :lol:

10. tiddlyoggy

I've no doubt about that whatsoever. I could hear him in his room last night on his earpiece saying to his mates, "We need to go on Socom(??) in a minute because there's some really angry Yanks on there." Dead proud of him I am! :wink:

11. Socom is another FPS game I think

12. tiddlyoggy

FPS??

13. tiddlyoggy: Either 'First Person Shooter' or 'Frames Per Second'. First Person Shooter in this instance.

14. tiddlyoggy

Ah, thanks, I can use that today to impress the boy, cool dad and all that! :lol:

15. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Thought a tin of boiled sweets and a puppy on the back seat was more your style..?! 8O :D

16. tiddlyoggy

How very unlike a crusher to make up bad stuff about someone or to think the worse of them. :wink: :lol:

17. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Oi! I resemble that remark... :cry: :lol:

18. tiddlyoggy

There's many a true word said jest shippers. :lol:

19. I play call of duty 4 online every so often, its funny pissing of the yanks, alot of them actually think they are special forces or marines.

20. tiddlyoggy

Yes, that's what my lad says. He can't help himself from killing his own teammates if they're Yanks. :lol: :lol: