Fake Naval Captain

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Ninja_Stoker, Dec 9, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

• Like Like x 3
  2. Keelhaul the scurvy swab! Aaaaarrrh

3. And brake open his old brass bound buggery box. :lol: :pottytrain2:

Last edited: Dec 9, 2011
  4. He has also claimed to have been a survivor of the sinking of HMS Coventry

He deserves everything he gets for that claim alone.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ninja_Stoker

I see your point Monty and in no way make light of those who show scant regard for the feelings of veterans affected & especially their families.

Another part of me finds it peculiarly amusing that someone would go to the trouble of dressing-up unconvincingly as a Naval Officer to impress others. I liken it to my young son as a toddler wearing his Spiderman outfit - he ain't going to be mistaken for the 'real' Spidey.

6. But this guy was - including by a number of RNA veterans.

7. I have to say I feel rather sad that individuals behave in this manner, there must be something missing in their lives to make them pretend to be someone else and strut themselves around various parades and ceremonies always shitting themselves that they may be outed.
    Don't normally do sympathy but they get well and truly shafted rightly or wrongly by the media RBL RR et al. Most do little if any harm.
    My best mate nearly died of hypothermia after abandoning Coventry in 82.
    He's out of the closet now and will regret it for the rest of his life.
    Lets leave the poor sad cnut alone now.
    Has he really hurt anyone??

Standing by for incoming

8. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I'd like him to go to prison and get bummed by a massive bloke with a beard you could hide children in, but then he would have a claim to wearing the Dolphins.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Normally Stan I'd agree with you, I hate Walt hunts most of the time but this fat tart has taken it to a higher level than just dressing up and has used it for personal gain. His claim to have been on the Cov is beyond the pale.

10. Oh Monty the walts are just sad jealous fcukers who really haven't experienced what modern servicemen and women have. Do your bit be proud of yourself and your mates, these guys are for pitying really. Wonder if he has a swipe card for his local Legion door access??
    Have a good weekend shippers

11. Ninja_Stoker

Can fully understand why non-RN personnel wouldn't necessarily spot a fraud. With a convincing line in bull, it would be difficult to out him straight away, but I'd guess it was probably RNA people that did a bit of digging, their suspicions raised, then outed him.

12. You are right there MLP that claim really is beyond the pale.

13. Why??? ffs get off the outrage bus, he's a sad tosser end of story.

14. I don't man buses, which is why the extent of my barely registering rage is commenting on this thread, but I'll happily watch his world crumble the sad lying fat old shit.

16. Who was he? He sounds a twat too.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Can't be arsed to trawl thru some of the drivel to get the link - now get down the fcuking bar

18. He should be taken out an executed in front of his family ;0)

19. oiy thought you'd been outed as well

20. What, after you, you mean? :)