Fairmount Park

Discussion in 'Travel & The Great Outdoors' started by Jack Alien, Sep 15, 2014.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have visited Fairmount Park Couple months ago with my friends. It is consists of 63 parks. It is also consider as the largest scenery urban park in the world. In this park you can see the American old zoo. You can enjoy its large collection of public art.
    Anyone have experience about it?

2. I never visit this park. Can you describe its history. when did it open for public and in which state it is? I wanted to go there with my family. Is this the most suitable place for families as a picnic spot?

3. The Fairmount Park was opened in 1925. Its area is 9200 acres. This park is to be found in on the river Schuylkill. You can enjoy there with family. It is a superlative spot to enjoy picnic with entire family. In this park your children see much wildlife. This Park playground is well maintained. Kids do lots of fun there. The Philadelphia Zoo and America’s oldest zoo attract the kids.

4. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Jack Alien can you stop posting questions and answers to yourself. It annoys the natives