Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Failing at Blagging

Rumrat

War Hero
Have you ever tried to blag it, thought you succeeded, then it all went "Tits up"?

Me and some ex service oppo's meet once in a while at various places in the UK to catch up on things. Things like Rum, Whiskey, Beer, etc the important things in life.
So its between Chrimbo and the New Year and I asks permission of the War office to go ashore to Manchester.
No, No, No, request denied as you promised to clean all the windows and frames thoroughly before the New Year.
My Pension was at the time being paid into the Post Office weekly.
She says go and take out your pension and bank it, I think it's 7 weeks.
No its not its 10 so I bank 7 and show her I've done it.
She goes into town with sister, I see stray window cleaner and give him £30.00 squid to clean the upper windows and frames perfectly whilst I do the downstairs and put my ladders out front with my bucket.
She comes home I'm the Messiah of windows, go with my blessing to Manchester I love you.
Two weeks later I come home from work, and am intercepted like an ICBM. You lying deceitful b*stard, not be trusted etc etc etc.
Sorry love but its MY pension I will take what I like.
What are you talking about what did you do? So the pension stealing is out in the open, I've confessed.
A window cleaner knocked the door asked if you wanted windows cleaned same as before the New Year.
F*ckin sh*t!!!!! :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops: :oops:

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Serves you right, never say a word until the charge has been read out and you know what you stand accused of :lol:

Rumrat

War Hero
WreckerL said:
Serves you right, never say a word until the charge has been read out and you know what you stand accused of :lol:

Yes but the sins mount, and the memory diminishes :cry: :oops:

trelawney126

War Hero
Rumrat said:
WreckerL said:

Yes but the sins mount, and the memory diminishes :cry: :oops:

Refuse to say anything until you have spoken to your naval tailor! :wink:

Rumrat said:
Have you ever tried to blag it, thought you succeeded, then it all went "Tits up"?

Me and some ex service oppo's meet once in a while at various places in the UK to catch up on things. Things like Rum, Whiskey, Beer, etc the important things in life.
So its between Chrimbo and the New Year and I asks permission of the War office to go ashore to Manchester.
No, No, No, request denied as you promised to clean all the windows and frames thoroughly before the New Year.
My Pension was at the time being paid into the Post Office weekly.
She says go and take out your pension and bank it, I think it's 7 weeks.
No its not its 10 so I bank 7 and show her I've done it.
She goes into town with sister, I see stray window cleaner and give him £30.00 squid to clean the upper windows and frames perfectly whilst I do the downstairs and put my ladders out front with my bucket.
She comes home I'm the Messiah of windows, go with my blessing to Manchester I love you.
Two weeks later I come home from work, and am intercepted like an ICBM. You lying deceitful b*stard, not be trusted etc etc etc.
Sorry love but its MY pension I will take what I like.
What are you talking about what did you do? So the pension stealing is out in the open, I've confessed.
A window cleaner knocked the door asked if you wanted windows cleaned same as before the New Year.
F*ckin sh*t!!!!! :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops: :oops:

:D :D :D :D :lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Window cleaning boss banned after failing to account for £1.7m MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Brothers banned for failing to pay £173,000 in taxes MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Rogue employers named and shamed for failing to pay minimum wage MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Nightclub owners banned for failing to submit accounts and pay tax MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Walsall fast food boss banned for failing to maintain books MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Muc-Off pays beach clean charity after failing to recycle packaging MoD News 0
I Failing medical Joining the Royal Navy 14
MoD_RSS Convicted waste fraudster has more than 9 years added to jail time for failing to repay £1.3 million in ill-gotten gains MoD News 0
Rum_pot Failing HMS Raleigh fitness test Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 63
MoD_RSS Press release: Construction resourcing boss banned for failing to pay correct taxes MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Car hire company director picks up seven-year ban for failing to keep records MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Defence companies and MOD’s procurement agency ‘failing’ contract regulations MoD News 0
Z Failing kit Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 66
J Failing an exam phase 2, etme(sm) Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 14
R failing AIB and being asked back in 12 months but age critical for my branch Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 17
trelawney126 Baroness Ashdon Failing Fast Diamond Lil's 12
G Failing medical - unconciousness. Health & Fitness 4
A Two examples of failing to select the right target... Current Affairs 9
soleil Radio 4 programme: Is Britain failing its Armed Forces? Link Current Affairs 3
Sapphire Is Britain failing its Armed Forces? Current Affairs 8
A Failing AIB - Entering as a General Duties Marine Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
N Police Failing the Honest Class. Current Affairs 58
C Failing phase two Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 23
S failing AET tests Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
S failing aet tests Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 13
L Help Please - Failing Keyboard Bloody Computers 8
slim Failing School lets maki it an Academy Diamond Lil's 9
PartTimePongo Iraq rebuilding 'is failing' Current Affairs 1
N Europe's Failing Reaction to Islam Current Affairs 9
F Blagging my eyeballs - is it possible? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 21