Failing at Blagging

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Rumrat, Jul 18, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Have you ever tried to blag it, thought you succeeded, then it all went "Tits up"?

Me and some ex service oppo's meet once in a while at various places in the UK to catch up on things. Things like Rum, Whiskey, Beer, etc the important things in life.
    So its between Chrimbo and the New Year and I asks permission of the War office to go ashore to Manchester.
    No, No, No, request denied as you promised to clean all the windows and frames thoroughly before the New Year.
    My Pension was at the time being paid into the Post Office weekly.
    She says go and take out your pension and bank it, I think it's 7 weeks.
    No its not its 10 so I bank 7 and show her I've done it.
    She goes into town with sister, I see stray window cleaner and give him £30.00 squid to clean the upper windows and frames perfectly whilst I do the downstairs and put my ladders out front with my bucket.
    She comes home I'm the Messiah of windows, go with my blessing to Manchester I love you.
    Two weeks later I come home from work, and am intercepted like an ICBM. You lying deceitful b*stard, not be trusted etc etc etc.
    Sorry love but its MY pension I will take what I like.
    What are you talking about what did you do? So the pension stealing is out in the open, I've confessed.
    A window cleaner knocked the door asked if you wanted windows cleaned same as before the New Year.
    F*ckin sh*t!!!!! :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops: :oops:
  2. Serves you right, never say a word until the charge has been read out and you know what you stand accused of :lol:
  3. Yes but the sins mount, and the memory diminishes :cry: :oops:
  4. Refuse to say anything until you have spoken to your naval tailor! :wink:
  5. :D :D :D :D :lol: