Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

failing AET tests

Hi I would just like to update everyone on my progress. I took chieftiffs advice and it really helped.I took a resit of my failed tests and passed with good marks.I have passed all subsequent tests since and my nerves seem to have disappeared. I will keep you posted as to how it works out.Thanks to all who took time to read my posts and especially to everyone who gave me advice. Cheers shippers. Cal

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Well done Cal, stick with it.

AET is one of the hardest ratings' courses to pass academically, you have every right to be pleased with yourself. Chieftiff is most certainly the ideal bloke to offer solid advice in this area.

chieftiff

War Hero
Well done Cal, keep at it and remember your instructional and divisional staff are there to help, I know they're all old and ugly but soon you will be in the real world where all instructors are approachable with the looks of Adonis. :dwarf:

Glad to be of help, just stick to the routine and keep up the good work.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S failing aet tests Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 13
MoD_RSS Window cleaning boss banned after failing to account for £1.7m MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Brothers banned for failing to pay £173,000 in taxes MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Rogue employers named and shamed for failing to pay minimum wage MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Nightclub owners banned for failing to submit accounts and pay tax MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Walsall fast food boss banned for failing to maintain books MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Muc-Off pays beach clean charity after failing to recycle packaging MoD News 0
I Failing medical Joining the Royal Navy 14
MoD_RSS Convicted waste fraudster has more than 9 years added to jail time for failing to repay £1.3 million in ill-gotten gains MoD News 0
Rum_pot Failing HMS Raleigh fitness test Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 63
MoD_RSS Press release: Construction resourcing boss banned for failing to pay correct taxes MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Car hire company director picks up seven-year ban for failing to keep records MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Defence companies and MOD’s procurement agency ‘failing’ contract regulations MoD News 0
Z Failing kit Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 66
J Failing an exam phase 2, etme(sm) Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 14
R failing AIB and being asked back in 12 months but age critical for my branch Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 17
trelawney126 Baroness Ashdon Failing Fast Diamond Lil's 12
G Failing medical - unconciousness. Health & Fitness 4
A Two examples of failing to select the right target... Current Affairs 9
Rumrat Failing at Blagging Diamond Lil's 4
soleil Radio 4 programme: Is Britain failing its Armed Forces? Link Current Affairs 3
Sapphire Is Britain failing its Armed Forces? Current Affairs 8
A Failing AIB - Entering as a General Duties Marine Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
N Police Failing the Honest Class. Current Affairs 58
C Failing phase two Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 23
L Help Please - Failing Keyboard Bloody Computers 8
slim Failing School lets maki it an Academy Diamond Lil's 9
PartTimePongo Iraq rebuilding 'is failing' Current Affairs 1
N Europe's Failing Reaction to Islam Current Affairs 9
0 What workshop type skills do AET's learn? Joining the Royal Navy 54
D asthma for AET Joining the Royal Navy 8
H AET waiting time 2020 Joining the Royal Navy 5
K How can my son become an F35B AET? The Fleet Air Arm 71
J Eye sight test - AET Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 13
0 Joining the Navy as AET compared to RAF aircraft technician Joining the Royal Navy 26
Waspie Potential AET's - your future!! Joining the Royal Navy 3
C AET or WE Joining the Royal Navy 37
C Joining as AET - Career Options The Fleet Air Arm 2
C Selection Interview for AET Joining the Royal Navy 15
Maxpowers AET options The Fleet Air Arm 47
G AET Maths Joining the Royal Navy 15
T Originally Joining as a WTE but transferred to AET, now i am worried i made the wrong decision. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
K I’ve just past my aptitude test and interview for the RN AET Joining the Royal Navy 5
T AET daily work pattern? The Fleet Air Arm 4
B Sideways entry from AET to Aircrewman The Fleet Air Arm 14
M AET experiences The Fleet Air Arm 5
B Aet phase 2 questions Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
Deepfried AET trades on 847 The Fleet Air Arm 14
Maxpowers Waiting times for AET? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 13
P AET Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2