failed medical - waiting time on hold ????

hello i am new to this site i have my selection interview next week but i failed my medical because i had to lose a bit of weight and passed it about 3 months later was my application on hold during this time and these months not count in the time ive waited . thanks

Your official application date is the date you sat the RT test. So being held-over for medical will not impact on your potential joining date.

SM

:)

like i said i have selection interview next week will ask him then just wondered if this had happened to anybody else and if they knew the answer .

Hi Mitchman,

congratulations on losing the weight and passing your medical.
I have my medical next month and have been warned i will fail my medical and will have to wait until i've got my Weight/BMI down to an acceptable standard! Do you mind me asking what your height and weight was when you failed, and how much you had to lose?

Cheers

no problem im just under six foot and when i went to the first medical i weighed 14 stone and i had to get down to 82kilos "13 stone" but i went down to 80

mitchman1 said:
no problem im just under six foot and when i went to the first medical i weighed 14 stone and i had to get down to 82kilos "13 stone" but i went down to 80
How odd, I'm 85-86 and just shy of 6 foot and I *touch wood* haven't had any problems.

Can I ask, was your weight muscle or, well not.

edit-I apologise if this is seen as schizer stirring. I have passed my medical so just intrigued.

Nottingham Born and breed, have been a Forest fan for nearly 40 years. Been through the good times and the bad times. Don't get to the matches as often as I would like living and working down south. Did go up for the play-off game against Blackpool, what a load of [email protected]@p.

Still I should be used to it all by now.

Best of luck with the application

SM

:)