Facebook for Matelots

Discussion in 'The Internet - Best and Worst' started by sgtpepperband, May 1, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Any Jacks or Jennies who are members of Facebook might be interested to know that there is a special setting for anchor-faced barstewards like you (and me).

At the bottom of your Profile page, next to the Facebook copyright log, there is a link to change your language setting (most likely to be set to "English (US)" at the moment). Click and change to "English (Pirate)"...

Aaahaarrr, mateys! :wink:

2. This is almost as old as hig.

3. sgtpepperband

Thanks for that. If only we were all as good as you, Dr. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....... :yawn: :shock:

4. Divvy spoils t'all ye mateys

5. So 2008 SGTP lol

6. this is hillarious!!!

7. Yes it is very funny lol

8. I think that they should do uk dialects too. Like a yorkshire dialect! How much fun would that be??? X

9. sgtpepperband

:oops: :lol:

[​IMG]

10. Yes i agree with Zoid! haha
    My entire friends list went through a stage a few months ago of changing theirs into pirate language- it was a bloody nightmare, luckily the novelty wore off.

11. I'm still happily using the Matelot version of Mac OSX (Portholes for Panthers). I spend much of my day emptying the gash can (litter bin), seeking help: Chief! and molesting a little Whitemouse. ;)