Facebook Fail

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by sgtpepperband, Sep 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

D'oh!! :oops: :wink:

[​IMG]

2. PMSL

3. Very suprised she's only got 176 friends, after that massive Cock up, I should imagine there are now considerably more PMSL :D

4. WTF is Facebook and should I waste brain cells trying to find out? I think not. It seems to me that the poor saddos who facebook, twitter, blog or whatever need to get a life.

5. That's a little harsh. I facebook and twitter for a couple of reasons.

I've got in touch with a few old shipmates which I've not seen in a long time and it's been great catching up.

I also use these social media sites as it's free marketing for my business. It's proved to be very successful for this reason. When you make money from something free I can't complain.

Why does that make people like myself a saddo?

6. That rather a shame, I don't have one personally, but there is one which is run on that site for SBA's, MA,s and dare I say it the ocassional Wardmaster/Medical Services Officers. :wink:

7. And below her photo, an invite to 'Poke Tracy'. :D

8. Also a note that she is engaged!

9. But does she say who's she's engaged with and what is engaged where? :twisted: :lol:

10. It is belting for finding old shipmates. It also brings a lot of traffic in for SgtSlingsby and Holidays4Heroes for free, which is all good.

I do agree, however, that people who waste their days on the thing playing Farmtown and mobwars, and completing "Which Fame character are you" questionnaires need to take long hard looks at how their lives are panning out.

11. sgtpepperband

12. I agree mate as i'm now in touch with old oppos and distant relatives that i wouldn't speak to from one year to the next. As for mob wars et al what a load of old bollocks!!!

13. Now 4chan are the ones with no lives. Fcuking saddos organise "raids" on scientology buildings. They cmoprise of hundreds of fat, greasy morons wearing "v for vendetta" masks and standing around for a few hours :roll:

14. Seconded, 4chan are a bunch of malicious cnuts who, to a man, need a hiding.

15. what an old fart! i can tell your the pipe and slippers type!

16. Ha! gutted.

Here's my all-time fail favourite.

[​IMG]

17. sgtpepperband

[​IMG]

18. sgtpepperband