Fabian v Angrydoc

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Drakey, Nov 30, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A new joiner to rival the legend that is Angrydoc.

Here Post 5

Here Post 6

Here Post 3

Here Post 5
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2011
  2. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Fabian does seem to have the better bedside manner :sleepy2:
  3. Fabian is a fat bastard though as, his cure for all ills is to eat and drink and yet he says abstain from caffeine and alcohol, how depressing.
  4. Looks like our new "expert" is going through every post in the Health and Fitness forum so that he can cure all of our medical problems. Perhaps he's just after an AFCO(ME) contract.
  5. It wasn't much of a fight. He didn't even have you on the ropes or cornered. I was hoping for something more exciting.
  6. It must be upsetting AD, to know that all your medical training and knowledge could be replaced with a bowl of vegetable soup and a glass of water.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Or NMC; back but on a 'health' kick?
  8. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Not unless he's moved to Lahore, Pakistan in a huff.
  9. Merely a stop-off on his way to visit his relative's graves in Japan:shock:
  10. fishface

fishface Badgeman Book Reviewer

Who was this fabian bloke? I notice every post he put has been chopped so I didn't get a chance to read his wisdom. I presume from your comments that he was some hippie arse? :thumbup:
  11. Fish-Spread old bean,

Whats done is done, If you were absent without - Face it, you've dipped.

Better luck next time.

After all, RR doesn't exist merely to update occasional posters like you and me. :bland:
  12. fishface

Fair point sir. In my defence I'm on here a lot. I just never have anything useful/funny/intresting to add to the debate :(
  13. fishface

On that point, how many posts before I'm upgraded from ''orrible newbie bastard'? :D
  14. About that many........... congratulations on becoming a 'Member' (snigger!!)
  15. fishface

My mum always said that one day I'd be a man.
  16. When's the op?
  17. fishface

Soon I hope, otherwise it'll be 2014 before I get on a boat! :p