FAA Warfare ASW Aircrewman Q and A.

Yes to flying pay, or RRP(F) recruitment and retention pay, flying, if we use the official title. ACMN ASW and Cdo are also on Supp 3 which is on the table below if that helps you understand the complete pay picture. I'm not certain on when you are eligible for RRP(F) so I'll find out the latest. What I can say though is expect to be a Petty Officer(Acting) on Supp 3 with the initial rate of RRP(F) 2 and a half years after joining Raleigh and having completed flying training and joined a front line SQN.

IMG_20180810_174725.png IMG_20180810_174651.png
If my sums are right, that works out at £39996.90. The price of a Big Mac £ off of 40k.

;)

Yes to flying pay, or RRP(F) recruitment and retention pay, flying, if we use the official title. ACMN ASW and Cdo are also on Supp 3 which is on the table below if that helps you understand the complete pay picture. I'm not certain on when you are eligible for RRP(F) so I'll find out the latest. What I can say though is expect to be a Petty Officer(Acting) on Supp 3 with the initial rate of RRP(F) 2 and a half years after joining Raleigh and having completed flying training and joined a front line SQN.

View attachment 33344 View attachment 33345
If my sums are right, that works out at £39996.90. The price of a Big Mac £ off of 40k.

;)
Had a few pay rises since I left!!!!!!:)

Can anyone clarify what the Acting part of Petty Officer (Acting) means? Is it until you've passed all the leadership training required for a Petty Officer? Thanks