FAA AIRCREW Loads off dosh!!!!!

Pension Addition: So basically if you were aircrew before 1st April 1972 and signed on for MORE than 12 years AT THAT TIME you are set to receive an addition :oops: :oops:

Pilots and Navigators.................. £0.09p per week for each YEAR of Aircrew Service

Other Aircrew Categories (us)...........£0.08p per ditto!

So if I had 'qualified' I would now be in receipt of an additional £70 odd per year, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Wouldnt pay for a Saturday night out, ha! ha! :lol: :lol:

scouse said:
Pension Addition: So basically if you were aircrew before 1st April 1972 and signed on for MORE than 12 years AT THAT TIME you are set to receive an addition :oops: :oops:

Pilots and Navigators.................. £0.09p per week for each YEAR of Aircrew Service

Other Aircrew Categories (us)...........£0.08p per ditto!

So if I had 'qualified' I would now be in receipt of an additional £70 odd per year, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Wouldnt pay for a Saturday night out, ha! ha! :lol: :lol:
Thanks to Dick Godley's hard work talking to the various agencies to get that. Me!!! As usual I dip out, I shall miss my £0.08p per week. :twisted:

What is this 'Navigator' of which you speak?

We'll have none of those Junior Service words used on such a highly-regarded website such as this. :angel11: