Eyesight

Just got a call there confirming my interview for a job in Warfare Communications. One very small question though- apparently, I need an eye test. I know that Im a bit short-sighted in my left eye, I dont wear glasses and generally have no real bother with it, but is this likely to affect my chances?

tenacious_g said:
Just got a call there confirming my interview for a job in Warfare Communications. One very small question though- apparently, I need an eye test. I know that Im a bit short-sighted in my left eye, I dont wear glasses and generally have no real bother with it, but is this likely to affect my chances?
One way to find out isnt there? go get them checked. I fault my eyes would be bad-ish but i got a VA1.

Chicogiz said:
tenacious_g said:
One way to find out isnt there? go get them checked. I fault my eyes would be bad-ish but i got a VA1.
:roll: Here is the RN eye test for WC :wink: :wink: You will need to fully concentrate on the wall chart!! http://usera.ImageCave.com/scouse/kmc086(1).jpg

scouse said:
Chicogiz said:
tenacious_g said:
:roll: Here is the RN eye test for WC :wink: :wink: You will need to fully concentrate on the wall chart!! http://usera.ImageCave.com/scouse/kmc086(1).jpg
Ill be back in a minute.

Chicogiz said:
tenacious_g said:
and the eyes won?

Rolotp

Lantern Swinger
My eyes are really bad and I passed with VA2!
When I take my glasses off I cant see 30 centimetres on front of me!! really didnt think Id pass but hey hey!
Good Luck :)

wannabeaet

Lantern Swinger
Well one of my eyes is short sighted, one is long sighted.
I had glasses as a child and sometimes can be seen squinting at middle distance.
I read one line better than is needed to be a fighter pilot!

One way to find out isnt there? go get them checked. I fault my eyes would be bad-ish but i got a VA1.[/quote] :roll: Here is the RN eye test for WC :wink: :wink: You will need to fully concentrate on the wall chart!! http://usera.ImageCave.com/scouse/kmc086(1).jpg[/quote],

Many thanks Scouse...can you recommend anywhere to get a white stick? :D