Eye Sight

Good day to all!
I recently recieved my AIB forms, and took the medical to the optitions. My eyesight is S3, I was just wondering if anyone could tell me what careers are available.

Originally I was set on Pilot, but I dont think that'll happen because of my eye sight. So, would it still be possible to train as a warefare officer on a submarine?

Thanks in advance!

Just to jump in before someone else does - use the search function and search the Newbie forum.
Also, Ninja_Stoker is the person to ask (PM or thread) about this sort of thing - fountain-of-all-knowledge sort...
As far as I know, with S3 you can only go for the following (according to AOP Standards 2004, I think):
Engineering, Medical, Logs and maybe Instructor (whatever they're called these years) and something to do with communications/IT? X(SM) looks unlikely, unfortunately.

PNG

wave_dodger

MIA
Book Reviewer
persona_non_grata said:
Instructor (whatever they're called these years) and something to do with communications/IT?
We're either Engineer (Training Managers) or Engineer(Information Systems). The former languishing without support the latter adopted as a heath robinson sticking plaster for the WE spec.

I much preferred skooly skum.